baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Patreon build being made public after a month was a desirable arrangement which made sharing patreon builds unnecessary.
Wonder why someone would start doing that after years of something that worked fine for everyone.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Patreon build being made public after a month was a desirable arrangement which made sharing patreon builds unnecessary.
Wonder why someone would start doing that after years of something that worked fine for everyone.
Getting public builds after a month is just fine. But if someone wants to share a private build on a pirate forum, it's not really something we say no to.

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
"Desirable" by whom? And who is that "everyone" you're talking about? Because at least 3 people here are obviously prefer "sharing is caring". And as was already mentioned it is a pirate forum so yeah...

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
i played this before, but its been a while. Any one have any saves after the first dungeon? Ty

listen

Aug 30, 2017
"Desirable" by whom? And who is that "everyone" you're talking about? Because at least 3 people here are obviously prefer "sharing is caring". And as was already mentioned it is a pirate forum so yeah...
People who can wait. Sharing on a pirate forum is one thing, sharing it when the creator frequents the forum another thing.

Reactions: Blortz

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
People who can wait. Sharing on a pirate forum is one thing, sharing it when the creator frequents the forum another thing.
There are several games that I follow where the dev's are frequent posters to the thread and they don't seem to care if someone posts the Patreon version ahead of when it's publicly released. There are a few where, I believe, the dev has requested that only the public version be allowed to be posted. I'd say that if MDQP isn't complaining then just sit back and enjoy. After all it's their game so they're the only one that really has any cause or right to comment.

ShadowWisp

Jul 5, 2018
I'm liking this game so far, but have come across a bug I'm not sure how to bypass. When doing the stripper job, the CG doesn't go away from the screen when I go home for the night. I memorised the movement for going upstairs hoping the screen load would help but no such luck.

Any ideas?

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
Then wait, I won't bother you, what is the problem here? Nobody is forcing you guys to play the version posted here. BTW you can delete your F95 account and directly download from patreon because all public versions are posted there. What all these "honest pirates who can wait" even doing here smh.
P.S. With all love and respect to MDQP (I've been following him since ~2011) it isn't his call to decide what is posted here and what is not.
P.P.S. I will not discuss it anymore to avoid going further from the topic but I hope that my point was clearly explained.

Kamioh

Jun 10, 2018
I'm liking this game so far, but have come across a bug I'm not sure how to bypass. When doing the stripper job, the CG doesn't go away from the screen when I go home for the night. I memorised the movement for going upstairs hoping the screen load would help but no such luck.

Any ideas?
I don't know I have the same bug on one of my save.

Stuck on the slime in forest quest. I ued Detect magic 20 times but can't find the slime. What gives away its hideout?
Continue to the North until the path end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gabe Rick

Mar 18, 2018
I keep getting several errors saying that things are missing like Audio/SE/Cursor2, and Audio/SE/Decision3

Aug 30, 2017
Thanks for the help. Ok here goes another stupid question: I am unable to view pics in gallery past the first page. Using arrow keys does not work. What am I doing wrong?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
Thanks! I always waiting for this game to updated, please put more effect on the noble example blackmail threaten own county people make them be our slave harem and the News please keep update as what we noble player have did and the people will have a conversation topic how great/bad reputation about player had. Im kinda sick most of the games is always normal as usual Quest corruption prostitute earning money level up beating monster just to earn an CG nothing much however become a noble life activity do whatever own county plus H-scene.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I've a black screen during transport to the Feywald ruins while using Alpharius's carriage and having at the same time the one of Keiko at my mansion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not a real problem because the one in Golden Leaf doesn't have this bug.
What do you mean blackscreen? Could you describe what happens and when in more detail?

Any ideas?
In theory, any other scene with pictures could clean the screen. One of the simplest method, would be to use the travel sphere in the key items (it's a debug tool) then move straight north and presse the action key to get a short dialogue which should end with clearing your screen, and then exiting from the southern portal to get back to where you were.

the best rpg
Is it now? Thank you! ^_^

Thanks for the help. Ok here goes another stupid question: I am unable to view pics in gallery past the first page. Using arrow keys does not work. What am I doing wrong?
The keys to "turn the pages" are by default Q and W, if I remember correctly. Basically it would be the L and R buttons if you were using a gamepad.

Thanks! I always waiting for this game to updated, please put more effect on the noble example blackmail threaten own county people make them be our slave harem and the News please keep update as what we noble player have did and the people will have a conversation topic how great/bad reputation about player had. Im kinda sick most of the games is always normal as usual Quest corruption prostitute earning money level up beating monster just to earn an CG nothing much however become a noble life activity do whatever own county plus H-scene.
I am trying my best to add content to react to what we do, and offer some interesting options. I think I wrote the main character in a way that is hard to make role-playing a bad guy, though. Probably having dialogue choices more often, and less spoken lines would be better for it, but that might have to wait for my next RPG game (it's too late to change style at this point). I can still have something like an "evil countess" path, perhaps, when you are under the influence of one of the factions.

I definitely want to add more scenes and content that conveys what you did as a countess. I expect I'll eventually add people protesting at the start of chapter 4 if the economy of the city is doing really bad, and some people commenting on individual choices like raising taxes and such.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Also, just to let everyone know where I stand, since it was brought up: obviously, I release a public version every month hoping to not have the Patreon version leaked. I figured it would be a fair arrangement, but some do want to play everything right away (and don't want or can't support me for whatever personal reasons they might have).

Short of trying to do something stupid like sue the website (which is way too extreme, and wouldn't even be practical, probably), I don't think I can do anything, and I don't want to force anyone either (I have pirated my fair share of games, when I was too poor to afford them, when a game had no demo available, to see if it would run on my system without paying first for it, etc). I'd still think the public version would cover most issues players who pirate could have, but evidently not. XD

So of course I am not happy about it, but I am not about to buy a warship to hunt down pirate vessels. Feel free to imagine my frowny face whenever you pirate my game, or whatever.

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
So of course I am not happy about it, but I am not about to buy a warship to hunt down pirate vessels. Feel free to imagine my frowny face whenever you pirate my game, or whatever.
You can hunt my ship/sink it/rape my crew but please don't frown at me ;__;

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes