deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
You already got past the golem area in that save. To proceed, you must go south from the golem, then east (if you want to, you can transform into a mouse to go through the bars, and get some info on what to do next before going east).

In the area where you use the short-range teleport, you must first enter the two room with the controls (north-east and north-west) to disable the mana cannons (the teleport anchor at the center doesn't become active until you have done that).

Anyway, if you don't want to mess with this, you can use this save instead (I played your save right to the point where you have to step inside the magic circle).
thanks

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
Not gonna lie, wish there were more scenes with Kyle the Werewolf. Maybe I just haven't found them yet, but the only scene I've gotten on repeat is him grabbing my boobs. I feel like if you continuously submit to him it should go further and further.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Not gonna lie, wish there were more scenes with Kyle the Werewolf. Maybe I just haven't found them yet, but the only scene I've gotten on repeat is him grabbing my boobs. I feel like if you continuously submit to him it should go further and further.
I see what you mean. I think I kept him this way mainly to have some variety (almost everyone has their way with our protagonist), and show the difference between him and the alpha. At this point I don't really have plans to write new scenes with him, but if I ever re-visit the game, that could be an interesting addition.

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
I want to ask for some help from those who figured it out. I can't play the game on android with Joiplay. It crashes when I try to start a game because it cannot locate some files. When I unpacked the files, it seemed to move really quickly and not fully unpack them at the destination folder. I've tried using different versions (zip vs exe), but I have the same problem with missing files each time. Has anyone else had this problem, and how was it resolved? Thanks in advance.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I want to ask for some help from those who figured it out. I can't play the game on android with Joiplay. It crashes when I try to start a game because it cannot locate some files. When I unpacked the files, it seemed to move really quickly and not fully unpack them at the destination folder. I've tried using different versions (zip vs exe), but I have the same problem with missing files each time. Has anyone else had this problem, and how was it resolved? Thanks in advance.
Did you install the RTP as well? Also, do you have everything on the internal storage? I hear having files on the SD card can cause issues. I never used Joiplay personally, so I am not sure about the details.

Xxcvt

Apr 27, 2024
First time you play a game running on Rpg Maker or Ren'yp, you need to download the RTP. There should be a dialogue box prompting you do do so since it's your first time.

Other than that, ask on the Discord.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Search function is your friend, as your specific issue has probably already come up.

Last edited:

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Just Curious how long itll be til it is more of less done updating.(unless you decide/get inspiration to make something else larger for it.)

been on and off for the game for awhile. and just curious of about when most of it will be complete.

Been quite interesting play. (even though i have to admit, i did not realize how easy it was to avoid the one thing necessary for one of the paths. and it just makes everything interesting. but i guess it helps to check before one starts "working")

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Just Curious how long itll be til it is more of less done updating.(unless you decide/get inspiration to make something else larger for it.)

been on and off for the game for awhile. and just curious of about when most of it will be complete.

Been quite interesting play. (even though i have to admit, i did not realize how easy it was to avoid the one thing necessary for one of the paths. and it just makes everything interesting. but i guess it helps to check before one starts "working")
We are in the final stretch. I have been wildly wrong before, so take this with a pinch of salt, but I think 2-3 months ought to get us very close to the finish line. I'll probably be able to make a more accurate estimate once the last big quest is finished.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The march of progress in the smut industry cannot be stopped*! This new update to our best-selling product DOUBLED the excitment from all the scenes**! Get the game or at . Check the changelog , to confirm I am at least doing something other than raising the number for each release.

*It can be slowed down to a crawl, however.

**Clinical trials were not run to verify these absurd claims.

Direct link:

Reactions: gf199 and Fiamos
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes