JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How many Paths are there?. Can the MC become a succubus?. What other Supernatural beings can the MC turn into?.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Damn it's a shame we never got an actual gallery, I do understand it would be too much to add at this point by the author but damn it would be great if it were possible for someone to make some form of mod for this that included one or whatever.

Npzone

May 23, 2022
Honestly can't tell if this being 0.9.9 means we are getting close to this just being the full complete release or if it's just another numbering thing. Hope there is more to come though! Still hoping to see if there is a continuation of the Zanti pathway in the mansion. Not to mention a full-fledged gallery, although at this point that might be the largest single-game gallery I would have ever seen and would take months of effort to even implement I'm sure.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Can't wait for 0.9.9.999999
Seriously though, amazing game and I can't wait for the creator's next project, I happen to know that it will be incredible <3
Also my favoritepart of this game has always been the hypnosis that you can get where iteffects other parts of the game, and the changelog says that a new one to go along with exhibitionism/tittylover/the other one has been added and I'm off right now to go see what it's like

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Yo, 9.9 that means it's about to end, isn't it?
Honestly can't tell if this being 0.9.9 means we are getting close to this just being the full complete release or if it's just another numbering thing. Hope there is more to come though! Still hoping to see if there is a continuation of the Zanti pathway in the mansion. Not to mention a full-fledged gallery, although at this point that might be the largest single-game gallery I would have ever seen and would take months of effort to even implement I'm sure.
I mentioned this in another comment before, but while we are close to the end, the number isn't necessarily indicative. Next update is 0.9.10. I have one big quest and a few smaller ones and that should be it, however (not counting more scenes to write, some maps to update, and other miscellaneous stuff).

Can't wait for 0.9.9.999999
Seriously though, amazing game and I can't wait for the creator's next project, I happen to know that it will be incredible <3
Also my favoritepart of this game has always been the hypnosis that you can get where iteffects other parts of the game, and the changelog says that a new one to go along with exhibitionism/tittylover/the other one has been added and I'm off right now to go see what it's like
I hope you'll have fun! ;)

How many Paths are there?. Can the MC become a succubus?. What other Supernatural beings can the MC turn into?.
The game has several paths. Most of them don't involve transforming into anything permanently. In fact, the main idea for the main paths is that you get brainwashed to join a faction, and that will affect some of the endings and influence some of the quests in unique ways (or even unlock some quests specific for that faction). Effectively, the idea is to play after what would be a regular ending in other games. Not all paths will do these things, obviously, but still.

As for the succubus
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If we count just permanent transformations we have:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The main focus is mind control, as far as the sexy content goes (although there is plenty of non-hypnotic content) and most transformation are gameplay ones you unlock to progress through the game.

How is the final Outcasts' quest triggered?
Assuming you have completed the previous quest (the one that takes you into the sewers), reaching chapter 5 and entering the world map should trigger the intro.

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
Yo, 9.9 that means it's about to end, isn't it?
There's already a 0.9.10 out on patreon according to the so no not yet.

To anyone else who wants to comment about the version number:
It shouldn't be a surprise as many games/software/firmware go way beyond 1.0(full release). If anything I'm counting on it for this game, it's fantastic. Author is just being meticulous about it to clarify where the game is currently according to their vision for it instead of versioning it willy nilly like "Build v956051" or some shit.
In short: It's almost done but not yet so don't focus on the numbers.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is there a game over ending for the submission to Marjorie path?

I played through her entire path and say yes to when she say's, you want to be my personal maid don't you. after that the rest of the scene plays out and I am right back in her room.
I repeated this 5 times with no change, is it because my MC is noble and the ruler of Golden Leaf.
Or is it because there is currently no full ending with Marjorie.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The MC is a shapeshifter...Can she grow a dick?
There is one secret scene which happens if she transforms into a male character over and over. Currently, that's pretty impossible to see, unless you know how to abuse the system, since there aren't enough occasions to use the transformation, otherwise. It also doesn't have a unique CG, since it's a pretty minor event overall.

Is there a game over ending for the submission to Marjorie path?

I played through her entire path and say yes to when she say's, you want to be my personal maid don't you. after that the rest of the scene plays out and I am right back in her room.
I repeated this 5 times with no change, is it because my MC is noble and the ruler of Golden Leaf.
Or is it because there is currently no full ending with Marjorie.
There is an issue with version 0.9.9, but it's a minor one.

The last scene with her should offer you a choice to "submit to her" and after the epilogue, there should be a yes or no question (to either trigger the game over or rewind time back to her room). Effectively, triggering the game over doesn't add much to the experience, so I wasn't in a hurry to fix its absence (it is there in 0.9.10, though). This version was also missing the art, I believe (again, added in 0.9.10).

Reactions: Scotsman1989

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So no futra trnasfrom?
Dissapointing.

Especially with most paths being about being controlled/possesed.
You can get involved with a futanari and she is the domme, there is also a couple of them which aren't as "aggressive", but yeah the game doesn't really have content for the protagonist as a futa.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes