y2kv1

Dec 6, 2019
my only gripes since playing this is that the preg standing CG's bottom is cropped too much, and she can't go even bigger than triplets hahah

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Damn it! Finally figured out the problem, it was so obvious too! Ironically, the book only allowed itself to be read... If you had read it before. Then it becomes an infinite source of chess ability. Talk about a catch 22. XD I fixed your chess ability in the save, and from version 0.9.14 onward, the bug will be gone for good. At that point, you'll even be able to read the riveting details of the book.

Reactions: gf199

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
my only gripes since playing this is that the preg standing CG's bottom is cropped too much, and she can't go even bigger than triplets hahah
And here I thought triplets were already stretching it (pun intended). XD

Dec 24, 2019
And here I thought triplets were already stretching it (pun intended). XD
I haven't been in the loop for a while, how much further is the game planned to be developed? I remember playing the ending and you said you'd continue development for a while.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I haven't been in the loop for a while, how much further is the game planned to be developed? I remember playing the ending and you said you'd continue development for a while.
We should (finally) be in the last stretch. Since I missed my predictions other times, I don't want to say it too confidently, but I hope to wrap everything up in 3-4 months at most. I have one big quest left I want to add (currently in the works) and then it's all about finishing paths with certain characters, plus how many smaller quests I want/can cram in before it's over.

Reactions: DoingMeAConcern

Xxcvt

Apr 27, 2024
Not A Doctor, but isn't semi-regular triplets stretching credulidity a bit, especially since Shapeshifters are supposed to be just shy of barren in the lore?
Granted, I always get Santhora's (who isn't really portrayed as the grudge holding type) fertility Blessing, but surely multiples of practically Zero don't add up that quickly?

Something something Hanatora not being a proper Goddess (or too Demonic to properly create a new species at least), which made her jealous of her Sister[?] (Santhora) for being able to do it so easily?

Last edited:

y2kv1

Dec 6, 2019
Not A Doctor, but isn't semi-regular triplets stretching credulidity a bit, especially since Shapeshifters are supposed to be just shy of barren in the lore?
Granted, I always get Santhora's (who isn't really portrayed as the grudge holding type) fertility Blessing, but surely multiples of practically Zero don't add up that quickly?

Something something Hanatora not being a proper Goddess (or too Demonic to properly create a new species at least), which made her jealous of her Sister[?] (Santhora) for being able to do it so easily?
I mean, for the extra fanservice since there's magical blessing hahah. The chances don't have to be high but have a possibility. Mix a bit of Ditto breeding like thing into Shapeshifters for a kick LOL might be a stretch but since not many games offer that, I for one would appreciate another secret preg stage of maybe straight into quintuplets xD

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018

Unless I made a mistake somewhere in the game and wrote something wrong:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you get out of the tower or advance?
Could you be more specific? Which tower, and what's giving you issues? Is it something not covered in the walkthrough?

Xxcvt

Apr 27, 2024
Ah. Right. It's been a while so I guess I was confused a bit.

Hanatora is still the irrationally jealous bitch, and as such nowhere near possesses any amount of moral high ground, right (what with being a somewhat sexier looking Melkor)?

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Ah. Right. It's been a while so I guess I was confused a bit.

Hanatora is still the irrationally jealous bitch, and as such nowhere near possesses any amount of moral high ground, right (what with being a somewhat sexier looking Melkor)?
Yeah Hanatora is the way she is, she has been living for centuries now, so it's unlikely she'll suddenly change. XD

Does anyone know where to get AoE spell?
If you just want any AoE spells, you can get a spellbook for Lightning Storm as a reward for one of the quests from the Mage guild (after you become a member of the guild, talk to the female mage sitting in the corner of the library). Since it's a spellbook, you'll need to study it 3 times (you must have at least 60 INT) before you learn the spell, but that's still pretty quick.

I can't remember off the top of my head if there any easier spells to get, maybe other players can help with that.

Reactions: WinKid

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Could you please check my save?
You already got past the golem area in that save. To proceed, you must go south from the golem, then east (if you want to, you can transform into a mouse to go through the bars, and get some info on what to do next before going east).

In the area where you use the short-range teleport, you must first enter the two room with the controls (north-east and north-west) to disable the mana cannons (the teleport anchor at the center doesn't become active until you have done that).

Anyway, if you don't want to mess with this, you can use this save instead (I played your save right to the point where you have to step inside the magic circle).

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes