Npzone

May 23, 2022
Is there something I'm missing with the new Outcast quest? I got to the point where you spell out globe using the paintings, but I can't find anything to use the 125 on. I can't interact with either globe in the level (both on the second floor) and I don't think 125 has anything to do with regular objects in the room. First time the game has actually got me confused.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there something I'm missing with the new Outcast quest? I got to the point where you spell out globe using the paintings, but I can't find anything to use the 125 on. I can't interact with either globe in the level (both on the second floor) and I don't think 125 has anything to do with regular objects in the room. First time the game has actually got me confused.
You should be capable of interacting with the globe on the second floor. Did you interact with all the paintings on the list in that save? That's a necessary step for the game unlocking the interaction with the globe.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Same problem here, can't interact with the globes on the second floor after I checked out every painting on the list. Tried using every spell on them as well, also nothing.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Same problem here, can't interact with the globes on the second floor after I checked out every painting on the list. Tried using every spell on them as well, also nothing.
Could you send me a savefile, so I can check what's going on? I am not finding the problem just by looking at the game files.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Here, hopefully it's just me being bad at this.
Mmmh, there is obviously something wrong. Do you have a save prior to this? I can manually fix your save, but I'd like to figure out why this is happening.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Here's a save right before the quest starts, after you leave Tarkas it'll trigger right away.
This save is from older version, and that was before the bug where final outcast quest starts partially (quest starts and museum appears, but you can't finish it). I tried doing the quest on that file and the globe part works.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Here's a save right before the quest starts, after you leave Tarkas it'll trigger right away.
This save is from older version, and that was before the bug where final outcast quest starts partially (quest starts and museum appears, but you can't finish it). I tried doing the quest on that file and the globe part works.
Man, I really can't figure out how it happened, even with this. Thanks for helping anyway. I fixed your other savefile, if you want to use that one.

Reactions: sunaboz and gf199

Man_In_A_Robe

Sep 2, 2018
I would love very much to see more cowgirl Zanti content. More quests, more scenes and more development. Hope there will be some in the future.

Reactions: Nobuddy

VoloRo

Aug 1, 2023
Hey, will you be adding some events for being the countess of Golden Leaf within the town? Like submitting to the townspeople and becoming their plaything? (Like Queen in Deficit) Or some events for the bar and captain? I feel like that town has very less events, from what I got, as it looks like it has a bit more potential. Also, the preg mechanic is kind of weird, like it does not affect anything, just a quick 'oh no' then skip button. I think some scenes could be edited or something, similar to the fixer or smth? (Not trying to downgrade your game, just pointing out some problems of an awesome game) If any of these things are there, then I need a new walkthrough smh.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I would love very much to see more cowgirl Zanti content. More quests, more scenes and more development. Hope there will be some in the future.
At this point, more cowgirl content is very unlikely, since it's one of the more fleshed out paths, and I am trying to bring things to a close. Maybe if at some point I revisit the game for a "1.1" version we could go back to adding more stuff like that.

Hey, will you be adding some events for being the countess of Golden Leaf within the town? Like submitting to the townspeople and becoming their girl? Or some events for the bar and captain? I feel like that town has very less events, from what I got, as it looks like it has a bit more potential. Also, the preg mechanic is kind of weird, like it does not affect anything, just a quick 'oh no' then skip button. If any of these things are there, then I need a new walkthrough smh.
As far as quests and "mini-quests" we have a final quest that will play off of the previous ones in Golden Leaf, and some content planned (like some sort of joint work session between Janet and the blacksmith in Golden Leaf).

Edit: I think we could get some more sexy content in Golden Leaf, once I start working on the gameplay content.

Did you go to the doctor when you get the first warning in the morning? That's how you access the pregnant content proper. The pregnancy mechanic is more like a way to play around a bit while pregnant without breaking the game completely.

I can't allow it during regular game, because it wouldn't make sense if people didn't react to your obvious belly (like, female lovers would have questions, to name an obvious one), and it would be a little too weird for me to allow you to have regular adventures in that state. Still, it has its own unique scenes, and some stuff to do. Afterward, you can visit the babies too, although interactions are very limited.

Reactions: sunaboz

VoloRo

Aug 1, 2023
Will you be adding a cg walkthrough? I want to try unlocking every cg without cheats but not all of them are detailed in the walkthrough, or the H-scene page.....
For example I haven't even gotten the double bang scene in the front page because I do not know the town. And can you reactivate the soldier maid sequences?

Last edited:

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
mdqp
For some reason I can't use any spells (and even in some earlier saves the same thing happened). Would appreciate if you would fix this.

BTW, we can wear the red dress in our Golden Leaf mansion but if we do we're teleported to Tarkas.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Will you be adding a cg walkthrough? I want to try unlocking every cg without cheats but not all of them are detailed in the walkthrough, or the H-scene page.....
For example I haven't even gotten the double bang scene in the front page because I do not know the town. And can you reactivate the soldier maid sequences?
Ideally, the H-scene page should do that, but obviously I am way behind with it (I started writing it years after the game was in development). We'll see if I can add some more to the walkthrough and the H-scenes list this weekend and in the coming days.

Which double bang scene are you thinking of? If you can point me to the CG number, I might be able to tell you. If you get out of being the guards' maid, you are out of it for good. I think that makes the most sense, given the context.

mdqp
For some reason I can't use any spells (and even in some earlier saves the same thing happened). Would appreciate if you would fix this.

BTW, we can wear the red dress in our Golden Leaf mansion but if we do we're teleported to Tarkas.
You are wearing the "Haste Charm" and that one does lock your ability to cast spells (it should say so in its description). Just unequip it, and you should be fine.

I still need to figure out my final plans for the red dress, so my apologies if it's a bit wonky. I was originally thinking I could let players roam around some areas while wearing it and unlock the scenes that way, but if I do that I need some extra work, so I am not committing more efforts in it (other than maybe writing scenes) until I have made my final decision.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
You are wearing the "Haste Charm" and that one does lock your ability to cast spells (it should say so in its description). Just unequip it, and you should be fine.
I didn't think it would affect spells outside of combat, it would be great if we could equip it and not have to take extra steps just to cast fire or push spell.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I didn't think it would affect spells outside of combat, it would be great if we could equip it and not have to take extra steps just to cast fire or push spell.
I'll see if I can work something out. RPG Maker doesn't differentiate between in and out of battle when you lock a group of skills, but there are some workarounds I can think of. I just prefer being "tidy" when possible, since custom solutions might not be as reliable.

VoloRo

Aug 1, 2023
Ideally, the H-scene page should do that, but obviously I am way behind with it (I started writing it years after the game was in development). We'll see if I can add some more to the walkthrough and the H-scenes list this weekend and in the coming days.

Which double bang scene are you thinking of? If you can point me to the CG number, I might be able to tell you. If you get out of being the guards' maid, you are out of it for good. I think that makes the most sense, given the context.

I still need to figure out my final plans for the red dress, so my apologies if it's a bit wonky. I was originally thinking I could let players roam around some areas while wearing it and unlock the scenes that way, but if I do that I need some extra work, so I am not committing more efforts in it (other than maybe writing scenes) until I have made my final decision.
I think you could make it so if you become the maid once, and you escape, then you could re-activate it in the bar again or something like that.... BTW the scenes which I have completely no idea of are 209, 468, 137. I also cannot go into the house behind the Zonark palace.. I think you have to push or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifllslonly

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I think you could make it so if you become the maid once, and you escape, then you could re-activate it in the bar again or something like that.... BTW the scenes which I have completely no idea of are 209, 468, 137. I also cannot go into the house behind the Zonark palace.. I think you have to push or something?
I'll give some thought about the maid "re-entry plan", but no guarantees.

137-141 Are from the guards' maid path we were talking about. When you reach the final stage, you can find two guards and the captain chilling in the club. Getting a scene from each at least once, should unlock a new option with the captain (which then unlocks the final scene with the guards). If you saw 157-163, you should have seen 137-141 as well, actually.

209-211 can be found in Highrock, but only during the quest "Lost in the Woods", by talking to the men in the tavern. Be careful as doing it twice can trigger a bad end, if I remember correctly.

468-470 is tied to the minotaur village,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. The village becomes accessible if you restore the gold mine and reach chapter 4. See the quest "Don't Bully the Bulls" in the walkthrough if you need more details.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Man, I really can't figure out how it happened, even with this. Thanks for helping anyway. I fixed your other savefile, if you want to use that one.
Yeah, this quest is bugged unfortunately, same thing happened to me. I've even tried to click on the paintings in the right sequence (so first the one with G, and the one with E lastly) but to no avail.

Kekshura

Apr 24, 2023
It would be interesting to see content involving Eliza and the Royal Harem path if Erica joined the Harem after falling for Eliza. Even more power and revenge for Eliza if she can get the Harem secretly under her control and possibly usurping the king for an ending.

Reactions: Ifllslonly
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes