151515q

May 28, 2022
this game is so good that it's almost a shame it's an eroge, because it means i can't recommend it to my friends.

seriously, the worldbuilding, gameplay, and writing are all incredibly well executed and probably some of the best you can find in a rpgmaker game. the effort that went into the tiling on some of the locations is just amazing, it's usually very obvious when a game relies on default rpgmaker assets but this one still manages to make it feel premium.

once this game "finishes", i'm unironically excited to see what mdqp does next. there's a tendency of weg developers being subpar gamedevs who cruise by on people just looking for content related to their fetish, but caliross is much more than that. great job, man.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
this game is so good that it's almost a shame it's an eroge, because it means i can't recommend it to my friends.

seriously, the worldbuilding, gameplay, and writing are all incredibly well executed and probably some of the best you can find in a rpgmaker game. the effort that went into the tiling on some of the locations is just amazing, it's usually very obvious when a game relies on default rpgmaker assets but this one still manages to make it feel premium.

once this game "finishes", i'm unironically excited to see what mdqp does next. there's a tendency of weg developers being subpar gamedevs who cruise by on people just looking for content related to their fetish, but caliross is much more than that. great job, man.
Thanks a lot for the kind words! ^_^

No need to recommend this, just stealthily install the game on their laptops, I am sure they won't mind. XD

I tried my best with the assets, given that my budget is kind of limited (and it was VERY limited at the start). A good chunk of them are from official DLCs which I bought or free art that also allow commercial use. Finding some of that took a LONG time. RPG Maker art is spread around several blogs, websites and so on, with some sites having shutdown in the meantime.

My next game (in case you didn't know), is going to be Tales of the Drunken Cowboy 2, a sequel to one of my previous games. The first one was made in RAGS (although it does have a conversion for browsers too), but for the sequel I switched to Ren'py. I have been slowly working on it for a while now, as I'd like a smooth transition between Caliross and TOTDC 2 (although it's been slow going, since Caliross still takes a lot of time).

Another reason it's taking time is also because the game will allow you to continue from where you left off in the first game, so the consequences to several of the quests and other choices you made will affect the game. This adds a lot of extra work at the start, even for things players won't see for a while.

Reactions: Ekcho666

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Ah, february! The best month to speculate on people's loneliness with some adult games! No need for a girlfriend, daddy Caliross can be your valentine forever!* Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and contemplate the life choices which lead you here afterward.

*I mean, the game was going to take forever anyway, at least now I can add panty-shot micro-transactions to REALLY make it scummy.**

**I am just joking. Let's not give EA any ideas, or they might just release a FIFA dating sim DLC.

Direct link:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
in the 9.9997a version when talking to Gaspar there seems to be some part of the dialogue code at the the end of the text
Thanks for the report, I'll fix it for version 0.9999 (or 0.9998 if I release a hotfix for the patrons). Thankfully it's nothing important, it's just a typo in the "code" to bring up the name window.

Jul 30, 2017
For some reason I can't get Jin to move to Golden Leaf
I am a noble and I've fully submitted to Jin.
I just don't see an option anywhere to ask him to move

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
For some reason I can't get Jin to move to Golden Leaf
I am a noble and I've fully submitted to Jin.
I just don't see an option anywhere to ask him to move
Ah, damn it. I might have forgotten to add the dialogue in the "full submission" branch. I'll fix it soon, but you'll have to wait a month for the public version to get the fix.

Reactions: Creamed_Cookie
Jul 30, 2017
Ah, damn it. I might have forgotten to add the dialogue in the "full submission" branch. I'll fix it soon, but you'll have to wait a month for the public version to get the fix.
Thanks I will wait in suspense! :D
or try to get ahold of some money to get the Patreon version

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Thanks for the report, I'll fix it for version 0.9999 (or 0.9998 if I release a hotfix for the patrons). Thankfully it's nothing important, it's just a typo in the "code" to bring up the name window.
This is semi-unrelated but I cannot get any of the new secretary scenes and have only been able to see the same three scenes over and over, (the under the desk blowjob, the getting fucked by a random employee scene, and a scene where Erica masturbates while a bunch of guys watch).

Do you know what I might be doing wrong? Worth noting I am using a late game save to try and find these scenes and Erica has fully progressed through the job.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CalirossTheShapeshiftersLegacy-0.9997a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 19, 2021
>mrw every update only adds 0.001 percent to the version number

also for those that need me to make it painfully clear, this is a joke lmao

Reactions: Doom Marine

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
This is semi-unrelated but I cannot get any of the new secretary scenes and have only been able to see the same three scenes over and over, (the under the desk blowjob, the getting fucked by a random employee scene, and a scene where Erica masturbates while a bunch of guys watch).

Do you know what I might be doing wrong? Worth noting I am using a late game save to try and find these scenes and Erica has fully progressed through the job.
One of the new scenes is the one where she masturbates and the others watch, and the other two are for the path where you are Geralt's "exclusive" secretary rather than the office slut, so you'd have to try the other option in a new save (I should probably add an option to switch between the two in the debug tool, however).

Is it possible to pass the magic exam practical? I set fire to all three targets and I still fail.
Do you have a save from before you tried the practical exam? It should be beatable, but I think the first version had a bug that didn't reset the targets properly after the first time. If you don't have a save from before, you can send me your current save, and I can fix it for you.

EDIT: I thought I had fixed it for this version, though. I'll have to take a look at this, it seems. Are you hitting at least 2 different targets per attempt? That's the requirement to pass.

Last edited:

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
One of the new scenes is the one where she masturbates and the others watch, and the other two are for the path where you are Geralt's "exclusive" secretary rather than the office slut, so you'd have to try the other option in a new save (I should probably add an option to switch between the two in the debug tool, however).
I'm pretty sure I AM Geralt's exclusive secretary, although it's so long I might have forgotten, is the scene where she gets fucked by a random co-worker not in that route? If so, do you or does anyone else on this thread have access to a save with the start of that route? I do not have any saves that go that far back and do not remember how you get the ability to become a secretary since you need a special paper or something early on to get the job in the first place.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I'm pretty sure I AM Geralt's exclusive secretary, although it's so long I might have forgotten, is the scene where she gets fucked by a random co-worker not in that route? If so, do you or does anyone else on this thread have access to a save with the start of that route? I do not have any saves that go that far back and do not remember how you get the ability to become a secretary since you need a special paper or something early on to get the job in the first place.
The choices are "Accept his offer." or "Can I be your EXCLUSIVE secretary, instead?", so maybe in the context it was confusing. Anyway, yes, that scene should happen if you aren't exclusive with your boss.

I don't have a save, but if can't wait a month for me to add the option in the travel sphere, you can send me the file and I'll edit it for you (it's pretty easy, since it's a single value to change).

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
The choices are "Accept his offer." or "Can I be your EXCLUSIVE secretary, instead?", so maybe in the context it was confusing. Anyway, yes, that scene should happen if you aren't exclusive with your boss.

I don't have a save, but if can't wait a month for me to add the option in the travel sphere, you can send me the file and I'll edit it for you (it's pretty easy, since it's a single value to change).
The save files your game uses can't be sent through here, I can change the file type and send it but that might break the file I don't know.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes