mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
It's not that I don't know how to complete the quest.
It's that I don't read fast enough to complete the quest.
This is me:

... and this is the text:
Damn, I see. XD

I don't think there is some handy trick to slow things down, sadly, and at this stage I am not going to tweak the game again unless I have big plans for it. Maybe you could try with a different browser, to see if it behaves differently. I didn't think I had anything in the game so strict with timing, but it's been a while since I ran the game from the player's side.

cerskaq

Jan 6, 2019
I hope dev adds more content to golden leaf because im loving it.
Also previously you mentioned your next game,is it gonna be similar to caliross or do you have something else in mind?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I hope dev adds more content to golden leaf because im loving it.
Also previously you mentioned your next game,is it gonna be similar to caliross or do you have something else in mind?
There is one final quest I am slowly working on for Golden Leaf these months, so hopefully you'll enjoy what I have in mind.

My next game is a sequel to an older game of mine. It's similar in the sense that it will have choices and consequences, some RPG elements, turn-based combat and some other mechanics which are in the same ballpark as the ones in Caliross (as well as abundant mind-control themes), but it's a sci-fi adventure and will run on Ren'py, so it's still significantly different. The title is Tales of the Drunken Cowboy 2 (usually abbreviated to TOTDC 2).

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes