mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
It's not that I don't know how to complete the quest.
It's that I don't read fast enough to complete the quest.
This is me:

... and this is the text:
Damn, I see. XD

I don't think there is some handy trick to slow things down, sadly, and at this stage I am not going to tweak the game again unless I have big plans for it. Maybe you could try with a different browser, to see if it behaves differently. I didn't think I had anything in the game so strict with timing, but it's been a while since I ran the game from the player's side.

cerskaq

Jan 6, 2019
I hope dev adds more content to golden leaf because im loving it.
Also previously you mentioned your next game,is it gonna be similar to caliross or do you have something else in mind?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I hope dev adds more content to golden leaf because im loving it.
Also previously you mentioned your next game,is it gonna be similar to caliross or do you have something else in mind?
There is one final quest I am slowly working on for Golden Leaf these months, so hopefully you'll enjoy what I have in mind.

My next game is a sequel to an older game of mine. It's similar in the sense that it will have choices and consequences, some RPG elements, turn-based combat and some other mechanics which are in the same ballpark as the ones in Caliross (as well as abundant mind-control themes), but it's a sci-fi adventure and will run on Ren'py, so it's still significantly different. The title is Tales of the Drunken Cowboy 2 (usually abbreviated to TOTDC 2).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The new update* is out! I'd buy that for a dollar**! Well, I would if this version wasn't free anyway. Get the game or at . Check the changelog , if you like numbers going up!

*I mean, the old update is also out, but why would you want to talk about that one?
**The lowest tier on Patreon to access the patrons-only build is $2, however.

Direct link:

Reactions: gf199 and Fiamos

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CalirossTheShapeshiftersLegacy-0.9.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Caliross, the Shapeshifter's Legacy [v0.9.11] [mdqp] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [357 MB]
- - -

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
There is one final quest I am slowly working on for Golden Leaf these months, so hopefully you'll enjoy what I have in mind.

My next game is a sequel to an older game of mine. It's similar in the sense that it will have choices and consequences, some RPG elements, turn-based combat and some other mechanics which are in the same ballpark as the ones in Caliross (as well as abundant mind-control themes), but it's a sci-fi adventure and will run on Ren'py, so it's still significantly different. The title is Tales of the Drunken Cowboy 2 (usually abbreviated to TOTDC 2).
You made tales of the drunken cowboy?! Loved that game. One of the first nsfw games I played. Exciting to hear you'll be revisiting it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 115361

Overview:

Caliross, The Shapeshifter's Legacy, is a fantasy-themed game, which will follow a young up-and-coming historian, as she takes her first steps outside her hometown and into the real world, to learn more about the elusive nature of her own kind, the shapeshifters. Will she become a member of the Mage guild, or of the Adventurer's guild? Will she find out more about her heritage, or will she be too busy working extra time in sleazy bars to make a living?

The game will feature several factions, each with their own goals and objectives. With your actions, you might willingly or unknowingly benefit this or that group, as the event unfolds, but the open-world nature of the game will leave it up to you if you want to get more involved with the politics of the world, or if you want to just do your own thing.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-28
Developer: mdqp -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.11
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1467144 View attachment 1467135 View attachment 1467143 View attachment 1467136 View attachment 1467138 View attachment 1467139 View attachment 1467140 View attachment 115362 View attachment 115363 View attachment 115364 View attachment 115365 View attachment 115366 View attachment 78748 View attachment 78749
Many thanks to the dev for switching to RPGM, how wonderful and easier to play the game. Now, is it possible to be able to use the "mouse" instead of the keyboard? That would make it perfect. Oh, and to be able to go to full screen or windows.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I download from itch.io 7z version but same problem with the exe version
Did you install the game on the internal storage? From what I hear, joiplay might need that in some cases. Also, I hope you have the RTP installed as well.

You made tales of the drunken cowboy?! Loved that game. One of the first nsfw games I played. Exciting to hear you'll be revisiting it.
Yep, that's me! It was always planned to have a sequel, but Caliross took a few unexpected turns along the way, so it's been longer than I envisioned between TOTDC 1 and 2. I hope players of the first game will like seeing the long-term consequences of their choices in the first game.

I mention this here and there, but TOTDC 1 also got an update semi-recently, to fix a few bugs (especially with the HTML version) add a simple way to import the choices into TOTDC 2 when it will be released (since the engines will be different, I used a very "primitive" copy/paste approach) and it even got some tiny extras (not too much, admittedly).

Many thanks to the dev for switching to RPGM, how wonderful and easier to play the game. Now, is it possible to be able to use the "mouse" instead of the keyboard? That would make it perfect. Oh, and to be able to go to full screen or windows.
This one was always an RPGM game. Sadly, mouse support wasn't built-in in VX Ace, and introducing it now with a script can cause some compatibility issues with certain puzzles and gameplay features, so I ultimately gave up on the idea. To change how the game is displayed (including switching to fullscreen), play around with F5 and F6 until you get the result that works best for you. Alt+Enter also toggles between windowed and fullscreen.

Is there any plans to update the cuckquean route with the emperor?
I think we should get something more, although there aren't big plans. Maybe a scene and a mention in the ending. I'll have to look at what's already in there, and see what makes the most sense to me.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Did you install the game on the internal storage? From what I hear, joiplay might need that in some cases. Also, I hope you have the RTP installed as well.

Yep, that's me! It was always planned to have a sequel, but Caliross took a few unexpected turns along the way, so it's been longer than I envisioned between TOTDC 1 and 2. I hope players of the first game will like seeing the long-term consequences of their choices in the first game.

I mention this here and there, but TOTDC 1 also got an update semi-recently, to fix a few bugs (especially with the HTML version) add a simple way to import the choices into TOTDC 2 when it will be released (since the engines will be different, I used a very "primitive" copy/paste approach) and it even got some tiny extras (not too much, admittedly).

This one was always an RPGM game. Sadly, mouse support wasn't built-in in VX Ace, and introducing it now with a script can cause some compatibility issues with certain puzzles and gameplay features, so I ultimately gave up on the idea. To change how the game is displayed (including switching to fullscreen), play around with F5 and F6 until you get the result that works best for you. Alt+Enter also toggles between windowed and fullscreen.

I think we should get something more, although there aren't big plans. Maybe a scene and a mention in the ending. I'll have to look at what's already in there, and see what makes the most sense to me.

Thanks for your response. But, I remember that dl the game, Microsoft would always issue a warning about virus detected, but, it gave you the option to dl the game anyway. This was not the case this time, it was a simple and straight dl. Also, after dl the older games, the file wasn't there, there was a blue box and you had to unpack that and then you got to actual file to the game. Again, this was not the case this time. So, something is definitely different. Now, the game is like most other RPGM games. Whatever you did, you made the game easier and better.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for your response. But, I remember that dl the game, Microsoft would always issue a warning about virus detected, but, it gave you the option to dl the game anyway. This was not the case this time, it was a simple and straight dl. Also, after dl the older games, the file wasn't there, there was a blue box and you had to unpack that and then you got to actual file to the game. Again, this was not the case this time. So, something is definitely different. Now, the game is like most other RPGM games. Whatever you did, you made the game easier and better.
The blue box is the original form in which RPG Maker (the old version I am using) outputs its own game installer. That one is actually still available, but I made sure to also extract the game and recompress it into a "regular" archive because it's more convenient for some players (as is your case, it seems). The game is 100% the same in both cases. You can see both downloads on .

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The blue box is the original form in which RPG Maker (the old version I am using) outputs its own game installer. That one is actually still available, but I made sure to also extract the game and recompress it into a "regular" archive because it's more convenient for some players (as is your case, it seems). The game is 100% the same in both cases. You can see both downloads on .
Ok, well that explains it. Yes, it works a lot better for me, with no extra hassles. Wonderful.

Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So.... Seems like I'm missing a few files(?
You must install the RTP if you want this game to run (you might need a guide since you are on android, but it shouldn't be complicated, from what I hear):

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes