EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I guess waiting for 1.0 is counterproductive, I will play this version before the dev decides to mess up the number again.

mdqp could you make next version number something special? Pretty please.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there anyone here who tried to run this game through JoiPlay? does it work?
From what people said, it does seem to work.

I guess waiting for 1.0 is counterproductive, I will play this version before the dev decides to mess up the number again.

mdqp could you make next version number something special? Pretty please.
You should play each and every release, and sing my praises to everyone! Also, bigger numbers = better, we all know that.

I will add some weird symbols in the next release version, just for you. Personally, I am partial toward "%", but I welcome suggestions, as with everything else. In fact, I'll just start naming the releases as "any%", like speedruns, since nobody can tell what the completion percentage is, anyway. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: McGreed

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is futa/trans avoidable?
It is. One of the futas will try to mind control you after you become a noble, but you can refuse her (it's not explicitly stated that she is a futa at that point, so if you don't pick on the telltale signs as she tries to manipulate you during the scene, you might have to reload once she unveils what she's hiding). There are two other girls who are also futas, and their content is 100% voluntary (and quite out of the way, too).

clover1024

Jul 4, 2021
Sorry to bother but wondering if theres any plans for the help / "wanted" board in Tarkas? Maybe it gets filled later idk its my first playthrough but it reads like its W.I.P / not happening.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Sorry to bother but wondering if theres any plans for the help / "wanted" board in Tarkas? Maybe it gets filled later idk its my first playthrough but it reads like its W.I.P / not happening.
Since it's not critical, it might not happen, as you say. If I can sneak in some small quests in these months, then it's good, but otherwise it will be up to the patrons if I scrap this or not.

Nobuddy

Aug 29, 2017
How involved is that new Zanti route with the maids? Is it just one scene that transitions to the normal progression or is there more?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How involved is that new Zanti route with the maids? Is it just one scene that transitions to the normal progression or is there more?
It's 3 scenes (2 are relatively short) with a mind control theme, and then you transition to the normal progression (starting from the point where you go automatically to the farm every morning).

kris355

Dec 24, 2017
What the hell? I tried saving in Golden Leaf where the entrance guard is, and it deleted my save, and I can't save anymore (the error sound when trying to save)

edit: this was on v0.998a

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
What the hell? I tried saving in Golden Leaf where the entrance guard is, and it deleted my save, and I can't save anymore (the error sound when trying to save)

edit: this was on v0.998a
Was the game folder set to read-only, or was in some unusual folder (like "programs")? That was a problem for me when playing a game in the past. I have heard from a few people having this problem, lately, which is worrisome.

kris355

Dec 24, 2017
Was the game folder set to read-only, or was in some unusual folder (like "programs")? That was a problem for me when playing a game in the past. I have heard from a few people having this problem, lately, which is worrisome.
It just happens mid game so I don't know what could've set it to read-only.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
It just happens mid game so I don't know what could've set it to read-only.
No weird problems with anti-virus or anything, I assume? Anyway, make sure to double-check if the folder was set to read-only.

Also, what part of the game were you playing? I can't imagine a bug like that coming from RPG Maker itself, but better safe than sorry.

kris355

Dec 24, 2017
No weird problems with anti-virus or anything, I assume? Anyway, make sure to double-check if the folder was set to read-only.

Also, what part of the game were you playing? I can't imagine a bug like that coming from RPG Maker itself, but better safe than sorry.
Chapter 3, just came back from appointing Ariel as guard captain for Golden Leaf. Walked into the town and talked to the entrance guard, and saved.

Anti-virus didn't report anything.

Edit: Started a new save and it saved fine right now

Edit2: In any case despite the time sink I don't actually mind replaying the game again, some decisions I want to change anyway. If I ever get to the area again, I'll try to see if the issue reproduces and inform you

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Chapter 3, just came back from appointing Ariel as guard captain for Golden Leaf. Walked into the town and talked to the entrance guard, and saved.

Anti-virus didn't report anything.

Edit: Started a new save and it saved fine right now

Edit2: In any case despite the time sink I don't actually mind replaying the game again, some decisions I want to change anyway. If I ever get to the area again, I'll try to see if the issue reproduces and inform you
Thanks a lot for being willing to check this out. Let me know if anything similar happens.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
After all these years where I've repeatedly played the game for a bit, had fun and dropped it somewhere in chapter 2 I've finally made some self-reflection about this issue: I really dislike MC games, which sucks because the game is damn good.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
After all these years where I've repeatedly played the game for a bit, had fun and dropped it somewhere in chapter 2 I've finally made some self-reflection about this issue: I really dislike MC games, which sucks because the game is damn good.
That's a really big obstacle in my games! XD

I wonder if I'll ever release a non-MC themed game, in fact. I guess it would be possible if I released a non-adult game, but I am not sure I have the skill to pull it off and make some money with that, especially with how competitive the indie scene is nowadays, and I doubt most people who play my games would care about it either. The alternative is someone hypnotizes me to not like mind control anymore... :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes