VN Others Completed Call And Fuck!! [v1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
Why futa on male? Why? I would've understand futa on futa, obliviously futa on female.. but not futa on male.

Oh well, those of you that likes this kind of thing, have fun! Personally I'll pass.
Hey i like the futa on male or futa on female . rest not interested , For some reason . Anything past it is no for me ( i hate male on trap , i like female on trap ) and still watch Stuff like fansadox ( Rape , BDSM , torturing women )

Each his own I know a lot likes this trap things and loli , some enjoy Cuckold and NTR ( which induce an angry violent reaction for me )

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Erectsociety has much better stuff than this. I'm kinda disappointed actually that they haven't put together a decent game/vn yet, that i'm aware of that is. They have this ongoing theme with a school with a futa dean yousee..

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Not just the abs. There's futa too. Double the gawking. Double the drooling. :FeelsGoodMan:
Probably not double the faps though, since it's apparently very short. :p
would be better if the futa was succubus or a demon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hey i like the futa on male or futa on female . rest not interested , For some reason . Anything past it is no for me ( i hate male on trap , i like female on trap ) and still watch Stuff like fansadox ( Rape , BDSM , torturing women )

Each his own I know a lot likes this trap things and loli , some enjoy Cuckold and NTR ( which induce an angry violent reaction for me )
i pretty much like all kinks except gay (male on Male futa on male) scat guro (including extreme bdsm) or vore

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Because personally, for me, it's a no-no - I don't need to give more explanations since everyone has his own fetish and futa on male it's not mine. Jesus, one can't even say his own opinion without getting attacked and/or getting questioned?
Talk of calming your tits... :)
So sorry if I offended you, but even if I can't understand other peoples' kinks, I can understand that they have them. However, to me your post read as if I was missing something more than it being just about preference, hence the question.

Reactions: Altru

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Even if it is a fierce hellhound? Like.. this one?
hellhound.png

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Talk of calming your tits... :)
So sorry if I offended you, but even if I can't understand other peoples' kinks, I can understand that they have them. However, to me your post read as if I was missing something more than it being just about preference, hence the question.
This is how I reply to people, so I'm always like this - plus the fact that most of the things that happened here made me become like this but that's another story.

About the post, not always people need to give explanations for what they don't like. If they don't like it, then they don't like it, that's it, and I'm one of them. And this is the last time I'll go off topic. Back to the game.

Reactions: kiteares

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
I like muscular woman And futas, but the futa on male dont be my style.
But for that i gonna blame others ? Thats insane if You dont like thats stuff dont be mad with the others. respect to be respected

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
(see muscle sexy girl, maybe good stuff)

HELL YEAH

(see futa)

fuck maybe some scene have some fetish but as long i have some normal sex scen im good

(see futa ON MALE ASS)

fucking god damn...
another slaneesh abomination

Reactions: nb8

JackIsla

May 11, 2017
I liked the renders and the futa on male part. Not a lot of content in the game so far, but pretty good stuff anyways.

Thanks.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Oh, cool, we have a badass here! Calm your tits, everyone is free to write anything so your post is pretty useless.

Because personally, for me, it's a no-no - I don't need to give more explanations since everyone has his own fetish and futa on male it's not mine. Jesus, one can't even say his own opinion without getting attacked and/or getting questioned?
Actually you are not free to write anything, or else we wouldn't have mods =P. This looks pretty good, nice busty amazon futa action. Hopefully the animations dev spent so much time on are decent =P.

would be better if the futa was succubus or a demon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While I would typically agree with that sentiment, there is an Amazon woman corollary to the succubus futa rule.

(see muscle sexy girl, maybe good stuff)

HELL YEAH

(see futa)

fuck maybe some scene have some fetish but as long i have some normal sex scen im good

(see futa ON MALE ASS)

fucking god damn...
another slaneesh abomination
Slaanesh = Best Chaos God, heretic!

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes