Unreal Engine Call of Beyond [v0.6 Premium] [Call of Beyond Team]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Latest version seems awfully buggy. Inventory resets in the forest part, especially if you save when night is approaching, similarly you get stuck in a loop of "day 2" and the game seems to be unable to move to day 3. You can buy some of the new outfits yet not the nude as one supposedly "you already own it" but are unable to activate it. Still, conceptually it seems rather nice.

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
I can't find the last book of the librarian I've checked every possible room and am posting here I wonder if my game is glitched. I have an even weirder one saving isn't saving anything at all other than my location. I guess this is where I delete the game and come back in 5 years hoping they fix everything.

Apr 18, 2020
This game has been optimised very carefully. It runs on basically anything, including Steam Deck without issue. If someone is unable to get at least 45fps out of this game, it's time to upgrade. Sorry but, game developers cannot keep catering to people who have 10 year old GPU's anymore.
You maybe should try stand up comedy!
My GPU isn't 10 years old.
Have a nice time being a fan boi

Reactions: lesath

AtlusX

Jan 7, 2021
- sex scenes are great and detailed, although a little long, wish there were skips available between each scene
- open area and combat needs some work, smacking bugs with a lantern feels weird, and sometimes you get hit even when you're far from them
- there should be a clock in the UI instead of needing to activate an item in inventory to tell time
- no idea what the "brain" meter is supposed to signify, i'm assuming something like sanity? not sure how to fill that but it drains really fast
- inventory resets on rest?
also, anyone know how to get the gold pieces in the library that's behind the bookshelves?

Sep 28, 2022
- sex scenes are great and detailed, although a little long, wish there were skips available between each scene
- open area and combat needs some work, smacking bugs with a lantern feels weird, and sometimes you get hit even when you're far from them
- there should be a clock in the UI instead of needing to activate an item in inventory to tell time
- no idea what the "brain" meter is supposed to signify, i'm assuming something like sanity? not sure how to fill that but it drains really fast
- inventory resets on rest?
also, anyone know how to get the gold pieces in the library that's behind the bookshelves?
and gold behind bookshelve at jail first room on the left

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Can you phrase that differently? I tried reading three times and still have no clue what you meant. I know is my bad, not yours, not trying to be a dick here.
It's a play on words, a joke.

The game is called "Call of Beyond".
There have been no updates since July 2023 on F95.

So I mixed this information with the name of the game.
I called it: "Call of" the beginning of the name with "none of update since 2023".

I don't know if that helps you get the joke.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
It's a play on words, a joke.

The game is called "Call of Beyond".
There have been no updates since July 2023 on F95.

So I mixed this information with the name of the game.
I called it: "Call of" the beginning of the name with "none of update since 2023".

I don't know if that helps you get the joke.
Yeah, funny..but where did you get July? The game was updated in November, here too.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Still at the beginning of the game so I'm not sure if it's a thing but I hope they make it so you take off the boots or have an outfit like the jail master. Also, does anyone know how to get behind this shelf Screenshot 2024-03-09 085339.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ProxyDark

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Still at the beginning of the game so I'm not sure if it's a thing but I hope they make an outfit like the jail master for your character. Also, does anyone know how to get behind this shelf and a quick side note, why do the females feet look so abysmal? specifically the toes. Can't continue to play the game as it keeps glitching out and I can't pick anything up, not even the lantern. View attachment 3426313

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes