Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Callisto Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
Hi ShaddyModda, I found three errors in the gallery while I was trying to watch the pool scene :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game shuts down after rolling back a third time, can you look into it please ?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hi ShaddyModda, I found three errors in the gallery while I was trying to watch the pool scene :

The game shuts down after rolling back a third time, can you look into it please ?
Fixed and re-uploaded

Reactions: imzahai

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Callisto v 1.00 with ShaddyModda walkthrough, cheats and gallery mod.(revised)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

PC compressed version 1.00 with Shaddy's mod incl {revised}
Does this have prologue in it ??

Because i remember downloading this and it just presents me in the game from where we take control you know sandbox stuff...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Since the Prologue is automatically skipped when starting a new game, and only selectable via the MC's PC in his room now, It doesn't really kick in until you've unlocked trading by completing almost all the trading lessons, which are the gold stars involving Tiffany(cute young blonde). Prior to this, always do the silver stars, at least until they start repeating before gold stars, as the gold stars move the main story along and can cause you to miss some scenes.
Does this have prologue in it ??

Because i remember downloading this and it just presents me in the game from where we take control you know sandbox stuff...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mohanyadav69

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Coming out of a cold, thank you veyr much. Hopefully O.K.otherwise.
The prologue really sets this game up, then the thrust into sandbox comes.

Spiroth

Oct 19, 2020
Bruh the game crashing so much on android port might be because it was compressed or either the mod causing it,since I didn't face any of it on original game I can't even get past naming now bruh.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote