EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
nubanner.png

Overview:
Cambion aims to be a pretty straightforward M2F transformation game. A boy finds himself accidentally summoning a succubus – who takes advantage of his cluelessness and binds him to her, rather than the other way around as usually.
Collect semen to feed the succubus or else… and find a way to banish her, before she completely fries your brain, or eats your soul. Who knew succubi aren’t nice people?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-28
Developer: Chiakipus - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Others:
-

Cambion1.png Cambion2.png Cambion4.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Chiakpus Congratulations on your release! Good luck!

You can get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:
Reactions: Chiakipus

Denud

Aug 30, 2020
hey, just finished playing through the game for the first time. The biggest issue I had is the idea that working with the succubus is a bad thing. I have no issue with the succubus being evil and making you do things that screw over your family, but I do have issue with the fact that the MC cant work with the succubus. the family treats him like shit, and it would be awesome to just go fullblown evil and screw them over for your own gain.
the only other issues i have with the game are due to it being in such an early state of development. It needs variety in the places to go, and I would much prefer to have a greater number of characters to interact with.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I played this game online, and there's no media at the moment. Will pics/videos be added in the future?

Chiakipus

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2023
I played this game online, and there's no media at the moment. Will pics/videos be added in the future?
I can't draw for shit and don't have the patience for 3D tools, so I'm operating on a "donate and I'll talk to artists" base for now. It's really hard to find good, consistent 3D art for a game like this, and I find disjointed random art too jarring to be really hot.

Last edited:

Chiakipus

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2023
is it possiable to or in the future be able to have a futadom route for the mc?
There's already a little bit of content for it: you can haggle with the succubus to let you rail her without killing yourself, you can have "fun" with the mom, and with random girls in the toilet stalls. More will come when the female characters get fleshed out.

But the MC will always be at most a switch, rather than a full dom. A full dom/corruption game would require a different story setup.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Cambion-CHIAKIPUS-0.4.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Complete lack of protagonist tags (which should be there) doesn't tell me if it's a straight M2F or if you can keep the meat

Chiakipus

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2023
Complete lack of protagonist tags (which should be there) doesn't tell me if it's a straight M2F or if you can keep the meat
I wasn't really sure what to fill out for that. You can theoretically play as full male (although there won't be much content), as shemale, as futa, or full female. Do I just chuck all protagonist tags in there?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I wasn't really sure what to fill out for that. You can theoretically play as full male (although there won't be much content), as shemale, as futa, or full female. Do I just chuck all protagonist tags in there?
Yea that checks boxes for all the protag tags.
You can always add developer notes about things you want to make clear in the OP.

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Is there futacock in this? And if so how big, and how often does it penetrate the MC's nethers?

Chiakipus

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2023
I haven't yet decided how exactly I want to handle it, so for now it's only mentioned as possibility after full female transformation.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: bluerubber

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Nice game. It had a lot of hot scenes and it kept me invested the whole way through. Definitely under appreciated. Just wish it had some kind of imagery. Looking forward to how this one develops.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes