VN Ren'Py Cambion [v0.6] [Longcountry]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
It is always interesting to watch a Dev trying to appeal to Harem and NTR audience, it's like watching a train wreck.

I really don't get why Devs try to do this, and sure there is no outright NTR but it will probably get worse in the future.
Harem fans don't like it if an LI is with other dudes much less see it, even if said LI and the MC aren't together yet. doesn't make sense but it is what it is.

we are like oil and water, these two genres just don't mix together at all !
Of course it won't mix together harem fans don't even like their lis hugging other dudes than MC whatever people philosophical and logica about it these uncertainty scares them away but people who like this as it will stay

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I really don't care to point to a Dev what they should do in their game and I don't know if you noticed, but I didn't criticize the game or the dev in my post I was talking in general. I'm not a fan of NTR so I just don't play games tagged this way, I don't go out of my way in that game's thread just to make sure everyone knows i dont' like it.

I don't like it when I play a game with a Harem tag and find low key NTR, it seems dishonest to me.
Purist harem fans might not be too happy with it, but the not too hardcore NTR fans probably won't mind those harem features thrown into the mix. There's more than just the Harem vs the NTR extremes (as far as they could even be considered opposites), there's a huge grey area between the two, and that's'exactly where games featuring both fit in. Games are like modern coffee: there are all kinds of blends, and if you don't line one blend, then just buy a different one next time. Or order the plain black if that's your preference. Or a glass of milk if you don't like coffee at all.

Reactions: Kemb

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
there's a update out has been 3 weeks with it being out..
It's hard to type anything without sounding rude even if i am not being rude.
But i think the 3 power route process might be the reason this isn't popular or why this hasn't gained enough support.
See i see what i wrote and it looks like i being a dickhead when im not.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Cambion [v0.5] [Longcountry] crunched

Original Size Win / Compressed Size PC*: 2,59 GB / 271 MB - Cambion-0.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 236 MB - Cambion-0.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~10,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/original

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Cambion-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Cambion [v0.5] [Longcountry] crunched

Original Size Win / Compressed Size PC*: 2,59 GB / 271 MB - Cambion-0.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 236 MB - Cambion-0.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~10,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/original
thanks for your great work, CJ.
as usual, I'm out of reactions, but I'll be back later to hit your post with a Like. Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 6.38.57 AM.png

cheers, mate!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
ughhh....
there is no ipatch for his? the use of the word "landlady" makes the script totally retarded

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
there's a update out has been 3 weeks with it being out..
It's hard to type anything without sounding rude even if i am not being rude.
But i think the 3 power route process might be the reason this isn't popular or why this hasn't gained enough support.
See i see what i wrote and it looks like i being a dickhead when im not.
No the reason this is not that popular or gaining support is because ppl are reading the comments about Li's being with other dudes having BF's and so on. They see it as yet another dev trying to put NTR into the game with out actually putting it in the game. Kinda of a loop hole devs like to use. While sure the MC and Li aren't together but we still don't want the Li with other dudes or chicks even if we are not together yet.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Not bad... I enjoyed the super-power stuff, but I didn't expect a game with the name Cambion to be a slow burn. More & more women keep getting introduced, but the protag ain't getting any action.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Please just remove the 3 separate routes thing, all the content can easily be on a single playthrough, you're just making it more difficult for yourself.

Also, stop doing the "I don't have enough money" thing, it doesn't add anything to the experience, it only limits the content.

And stop jumping from scene to scene, there is no explanation for why he is where he is, like 1 moment he is outside, middle of the day, the next scene he wakes up in bed the next morning (and it wasn't a dream), are you even trying to write a story?

Until these major issues are fixed I'll ignore this game, this game could've been amazing, but is just a disappointment right now.

Also, quick question, what's the point of a male MC possessing women (multiple times), if there isn't any sexual content during the possession? It's such a missed opportunity.

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I didn't expect to like this as much as I did. For a game that doesn't really get a lot of financial support, a lot of things work pretty well. The character design changes/improvements was pretty jarring though since some got changed and others didn't, so felt like a style clash.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes