VN Ren'Py Cambion [v0.6] [Longcountry]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I don't mind three routes but just give us a walkthrough of it the story is Messy without it

This girl is my least fav, MC being so loyal to her still she talks about something idiotic and breaks up with him (he still pursued her for 2 years) then she moves on,kisses someone in middle of the street without caring anything but hates when seeing MC flirting with other girls a selfish bitch.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I feel before you have a player choose what paths they want, you should give a little info in what each path means. Some players might not know what each path consists of. I'm one of them. What does each one of these means? I'm used to where each of these are in the same paths. i don't know what you get from these. Screenshot 2023-07-17 092425.png

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I feel before you have a player choose what paths they want, you should give a little info in what each path means. Some players might not know what each path consists of. I'm one of them. What does each one of these means? I'm used to where each of these are in the same paths. i don't know what you get from these. View attachment 2778136
These are the powers you get in the game and it also alters the way mc do certain things

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Looks like the dev needs to go back to the drawing board. This game has been out over a year and there is only 4 reviews and 7 pages of discussion in which mostly of complaints about the game. Dev needs to listen to comments to a certain extent. I know the dev wants to make his/her own game but what's the point if nobody wants to play it.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
September first got a half one episode beta done and out:
Cambion v0.5.5 - Beta(Possession)
Dev was supposed to release a different beta version in a few days that would have 3 extra scenes ...

Looks like dev is trying to pump some scenes into the game,
which is something we all should be looking forward to.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1699425848517.png
Public Previews
1699425861798.png

October 25 - release date estimate: a month from now

1699425870392.png
Resurrect my aching ice cold heart, my dear! I can already feel
your hot breath melting your sweet taste in my mouth.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
The game is good but the three paths are so unnecessary. If there was only one path the progression should have been a lot more. The thing is that the three paths are quite different too so quite some work went there.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cambion [v0.6] [Longcountry] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [324,1 MB]
- - -

Mac [310,0 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------
Cambion [v0.6] [Longcountry] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.5 -> v0.6 [902 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Here we all suggested the same thing to the developer and that was to combine the 3 routes. These 3 routes are progressing with different scenarios and characters, and since the choice is very early, we start without knowing what is what. For a new game that needs support, content and character restrictions are very troublesome. In the end, the developer received pages of criticism and the support did not go well. The strange thing is that the developer never learns from all this, but I respect his loyalty to his work.
All in all, an enjoyable game.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Here we all suggested the same thing to the developer and that was to combine the 3 routes. These 3 routes are progressing with different scenarios and characters, and since the choice is very early, we start without knowing what is what. For a new game that needs support, content and character restrictions are very troublesome. In the end, the developer received pages of criticism and the support did not go well. The strange thing is that the developer never learns from all this, but I respect his loyalty to his work.
All in all, an enjoyable game.
If he joined the three routes, then the game would be more cohesive and fun, to be honest. The routes are actually good, but there is no need to separate the events as this is a harem game. You have to play the three routes to learn what is happening and that detracts the choice and branching as it's imperative to play all nonetheless but without impacting.

Reactions: aragh and MrBenny
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes