phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Please check the link in the OP for the 0.15 media pack then. I suspect the mods have screwed up.

There are no missing images and subfolders are exist you are probably using the old image pack. But I'll add a version number next time.

tsmox

Jul 22, 2020
Please check the link in the OP for the 0.15 media pack then. I suspect the mods have screwed up.
The link is fine, it redirects you to my post, I made sure right now by downloading the media pack, nothing you put in your first comment is happening, all the images are there and there's no HTML file inside of it, could it be a cache issue on your side?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The link on anonfiles advertises the size as 302mb but the actual download is only 289mb

The link is fine, it redirects you to my post, I made sure right now by downloading the media pack, nothing you put in your first comment is happening, all the images are there and there's no HTML file inside of it, could it be a cache issue on your side?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The download links for both anonfile and gofile there both advertise themselves as being 302mb in size. However the actual downloads are only 289mb.

The link on anonfiles advertises the size as 302mb but the actual download is only 289mb

tsmox

Jul 22, 2020
The download links for both anonfile and gofile there both advertise themselves as being 302mb in size. However the actual downloads are only 289mb.
Yeah that's normal, the media pack that I uploaded (so the pre packed one) is 289mb in size, when zipped, it became 288mb

But since zipping adds additional information, sites will also include that in the size.

I could also be wrong and it could simply be anonfiles and gofile calculating the file size differently, but I've only noticed this happening with zipped files ant not plain text so I'm pretty sure it's the former.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Okay it was the lack of the version number on the zip that tripped me up. When setting up the folder for 0.15, I ended up accidentally using the older media pack zip since it has the exact same name.

Yeah that's normal, the media pack that I uploaded (so the pre packed one) is 289mb in size, when zipped, it became 288mb

But since zipping adds additional information, sites will also include that in the size.

I could also be wrong and it could simply be anonfiles and gofile calculating the file size differently, but I've only noticed this happening with zipped files ant not plain text so I'm pretty sure it's the former.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Reactions to 0.15:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I TOTALLY Agree with You! ;)
The 1st time I played this I used 'Hayden' (unisex name). This time I used 'Kellie' (a lil more 'girly' spelling, but what the hell)
I guess I could have used 'Kelly'. I changed Leo's name to 'Nate'(Obvious reason).
I really don't care much for Ms.Love, But I LOVE seeing Angela White (Total Goddess & Sweetie).
- Yes, I Totally do not mind being 'eye candy' or a c*ck tease for men; but I have NO Interest in Men at All!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am totally curious about "the Dream"...
Screenshot 2022-06-28 203835.png
I Am Pretty Sure I Did EVERYTHING Right; didn't miss anything.
- even with a 'boost' to my fem; I still didn't have enough to see dream. What gives?
IF it's NYI, then Why bother putting it in at all? (NOT fair to tease us).

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am totally curious about "the Dream"...
View attachment 1896080
I Am Pretty Sure I Did EVERYTHING Right; didn't miss anything.
- even with a 'boost' to my fem; I still didn't have enough to see dream. What gives?
IF it's NYI, then Why bother putting it in at all? (NOT fair to tease us).

And IF It IS active; just what are we supposed to do to see it?
(you are not doing what Awolf did, with TnT; and hold it ransom with a Patreon subscription, are you?) That Is Really B.S.
Nah, you can see it, if you do everything that is optional.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Nah, you can see it, if you do everything that is optional.
optional?? what did I miss?
NEVERMIND,.. I figured it out, by NOT doing something 'pervy' at the Mall .
(not sure If that constitutes Spoiler, or not) I will say that dream was over-rated.

Last edited:

UrmakX

Jul 23, 2019
link mediapack don't function, because the sites themselves don't work, I can't open them not in opera, not in chrome. Can someone re-upload to another place? like mega, workupload

Erudosan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Hey everyone unfortunately I can no longer update the game regularly. The laws in my country is a fucking mess and I don't have much payout methods for your supports also what I am doing is not pretty legal. I am gonna close the patreon and will try to update the game on my free time just for fun but I don't know when I'll update. Thanks for your supports so far goodbye for now.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Hey everyone unfortunately I can no longer update the game regularly. The laws in my country is a fucking mess and I don't have much payout methods for your supports also what I am doing is not pretty legal. I am gonna close the patreon and will try to update the game on my free time just for fun but I don't know when I'll update. Thanks for your supports so far goodbye for now.
man that sucks.

please dont get in trouble with the authorities.

Reactions: Kampflama

brothermora

Dec 18, 2021
that's unfortunate. This game had a tonne of potential but it's 100% understandable for you to not continue.

Johny217

Oct 17, 2021
I see someone say shemale woman are gay lol. If it's a pure shemale from the start that was born does not make it gay. Think about it! Female body and voice with the only difference is the male counter part. I mean I'm not gay but I've met quite a few shemales already to know that in many ways look better compared to most standard females. Does not mean I'll let them mess with me sexually just means they are better looking wise mostly in features then standard woman. Pure shemales not all but most don't have to worry about body hair on the plus side as well. Other then shaving they're calves and armpits only.

It is sad though that there is no submission to a female in this game or BDSM.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes