VN Unity Camp Arcadia [v0.28] [Hael]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

hael_

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2024
OK, so with my keyboard F11 just min and max the phone shaped game. It is broken after I choose a name, nothing happens but creepy guy blinking. Just reinstalled fresh Win DL.
Yeah the aspect ratio will always be the same but you can set full screen. I hope you can get it working!

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah the aspect ratio will always be the same but you can set full screen. I hope you can get it working!
Full screen is tiny phone. I have a 65 in 4k monitor and it is a fraction of the screen. Beyond that, no idea how to access game content. I tried mouse and several keys, nothing after setting name. The other game is better on so many levels. Learn Renpy, you will grow supporters.

Reactions: itskidchameleon
Sep 27, 2020
Saved games are in windows registry.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Hael\Camp Arcadia

Some other stuff at:
AppData\LocalLow\Hael
Thanks, wanted to make sure I got it all removed.
Quick feedback, because you pointed me here from your other game. I liked that one better, because it was four guys roughly the same age. I liked that, cause it got this "experimenting and finding out stuff together" feeling. Camp Arcadia feels more predatory to me, because the MC is older. That's not for me. Not kink-shaming, still wish you the best. (y)(y)

hael_

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2024
Full screen is tiny phone. I have a 65 in 4k monitor and it is a fraction of the screen. Beyond that, no idea how to access game content. I tried mouse and several keys, nothing after setting name. The other game is better on so many levels. Learn Renpy, you will grow supporters.
I know renpy but I dont like it. I'd like to help you play. What exactly is the issue or error you are having? You should press enter or click the continue button after you type the name. Name cant have symbols, numbers or spaces. Did you try a different name? Whats happening after you input it?

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
I wish
I know renpy but I dont like it. I'd like to help you play. What exactly is the issue or error you are having? You should press enter or click the continue button after you type the name. Name cant have symbols, numbers or spaces. Did you try a different name? Whats happening after you input it?
I wish u make it top shota who fck the older one

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I type name, hit enter, it closes then nothing, just the old guy blinking. I tried mouse and keyboard, nothing.

Neikona

Jul 31, 2024
Quick update to let you know that a couple days ago I released a new short game that I was working on for a Game Jam (The Tabletop Boys), and just now I published it here @ F95. Hopefully it gets approved.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unity-the-tabletop-boys-1-1-hael.223451/

(it's being reviewed by the team that's why the link might not be working. Feel free to get it at my itch, Fanbox or discord if you're interested)

In any case, now that this game is done, it's time for me to get back working on Camp Arcadia (August was fully invested for TTB), will share a new update as soon as it's ready :) Thank you all for your support!
I LOVE both games *_____________________*

• Red Heart
Reactions: Solo_gameing_69

hael_

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2024
Quick development update:

- The chat log is ready.
- The gallery is ready and offers two modes: "view" (lets you view the images of any unlocked scene) or "replay" (lets you replay the entire scene, including dialogues).
- Achievements are ready.
- In terms of content, not much progress has been made (I wanted to complete the features mentioned above first), but I’m making progress and am now fully focused on the script.

Full post here:

hael_

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2024
028.png
It's finally here and comes with a lot of new features!

IMPORTANT: Start a brand new game to unlock access to achievements, galleries, and to avoid any potential bugs from previous saves.

Due to the size of the update, I had to split it into two parts. The second half will be ready soon. For now, enjoy the hike back with your campers and discover some interesting items and misteries as you grow closer to them. There is a new special NSFW scene at the very end, for those that manage to unlock it...

- New 'Gallery' feature: replay scenes or view images.
- New 'Achievements' feature: perfect for completionists who don't want to miss any special content.
- New 'Conversation Log' feature: check previous messages in ongoing conversations.
- Fixed a few typos and inconsistencies (thanks to dtm180).
- Squashed a few bugs.
- Added new notes for Gabriel during Day 1.
- Probably some other things I’ve forgotten.

DOWNLOAD:
Windows:
Android:
Linux:
Mac:

uploaded a hotfix like 1 hour after the first 0.28 versions were shared, download this to make sure you got the right one

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes