VN Unity Camp Arcadia [v0.28] [Hael]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3903575

Overview:
Assume the role of a middle-aged counselor at Camp Arcadia, a vibrant summer retreat for young males. Your mission is to form strong and meaningful bonds with your campers while engaging in a variety of exciting summertime activities such as swimming, hiking, and crafting. Build trust and camaraderie with your campers and fellow staff members, creating an unforgettable and enriching experience for everyone involved.
Will you succeed in fulfilling your deepest longings at this idyllic sanctuary?​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-14
Release Date: 2024-10-14
Developer: Hael -
Censored: No
Version: 0.28
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD:
Win: PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3903004 View attachment 3903005 View attachment 3903006 View attachment 3903007
Hael, old buddy, old pal, I thought the idea was for you to make the game "window" size? Even in the download it says window, but the screen is still phone size. This is very disappointing. What gives buddy? Pushing the enlarge button does nothing.

hael_

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2024
Hael, old buddy, old pal, I thought the idea was for you to make the game "window" size? Even in the download it says window, but the screen is still phone size. This is very disappointing. What gives buddy? Pushing the enlarge button does nothing.
Hmm it says Windows because that version was built to be run on Windows systems, nothing to do with the size (unless you mean something else). You can go full screen with key F11.

The aspect ratio won't change in the near future (it may never change).

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hmm it says Windows because that version was built to be run on Windows systems, nothing to do with the size (unless you mean something else). You can go full screen with key F11.

The aspect ratio won't change in the near future (it may never change).
The only difference pressing F11 is you get a black background and a phone size picture, still. Very disappointing.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
The Gallery and all is nice, some welcome features.
But considering the slow speed and all this really needs walktrough or stuff... I have simply no idea where I miss points or whatever for the scene with Finn, so I pretty much would have to start from zero and click trough a bunch of stuff just trying around and thats just not fun.

I think you should really make more obvious what decision does what, it feels kinda abitrary, games like this making it hard to get to their scenes doesn't actually have any extra worth to the game itself, just let the story flow, dont make it into work to get to scenes. :censored:

boon4791

Oct 4, 2020
I think it is because there are loli and shota tags in the forum and this proof they are allowed here. These are adult games here in the forum, and you have to be an adult to play them. As an adult is it okay for us to play games with loli in them? Is it okay for us to play games with incest content, rapes and even beastiality?
"Judge not lest ye be Judge" Are we all going to hell, I wonder. :unsure:
Keep up the good work Hael, just don't do anything illegal:p

Last edited:

uwugaiuwu123

May 22, 2024
loli,rape,necrophilia and more atrocities you can think of in a pirated website - i sleep
shota - HOW TF ARE U NOT BANNED YET?!
true af. I've recently saw(play) a game that you can kidnap ramdom girls, rape them, torture, tame and make em your slave. I don't understand why people are whining about this game. Even imo nothing should not be banned as a "game". This is not brightest place on the internet. Otherwise you won't believe what you see on any other doujinshi focused r34 sites.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
true af. I've recently saw(play) a game that you can kidnap ramdom girls, rape them, torture, tame and make em your slave. I don't understand why people are whining about this game. Even imo nothing should not be banned as a "game". This is not brightest place on the internet. Otherwise you won't believe what you see on any other doujinshi focused r34 sites.
I'm against censorship, nothing should be banned in eroge games because it's fantasy. But considering the dictatorship context of this clown world, I'm surprised that this game still survives

Reactions: Risbue

boon4791

Oct 4, 2020
:unsure:
:unsure::unsure:
I'm against censorship, nothing should be banned in eroge games because it's fantasy. But considering the dictatorship context of this clown world, I'm surprised that this game still survives
Ah, so that is what you meant, I apologized for misinterpreting.:oops:

vitormoreno

May 12, 2017
A galeria e tudo mais são legais, com alguns recursos bem-vindos.
Mas considerando a velocidade lenta e tudo isso, realmente precisa de um passo a passo ou algo assim... Eu simplesmente não tenho ideia de onde perdi pontos ou o que quer que seja na cena com Finn, então eu teria que começar do zero e clicar em um monte de coisas apenas tentando, e isso não é divertido.

Acho que você deveria deixar mais óbvio qual decisão faz o quê, parece meio arbitrário, jogos como esse dificultam o acesso às cenas, o que não acrescenta nenhum valor extra ao jogo em si, apenas deixe a história fluir, não faça com que seja difícil chegar às cenas.:censurado:
[/CITAR]
Desisti de tentar, reiniciei o jogo 5 vezes e não consegui desbloquear tudo

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes