VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Davosos

Aug 14, 2017
You can only rollback over scenes you've passed through. So if you load a game save and immediately try to rollback you're going to get that error because it can't go back, only forward.
sorry should have written that before. i only use the mod thats supposed to fix the perfect yoichi ending.

35ffhkdrtg

Nov 12, 2019
I can DM a private link, though it'll be destroyed quickly afterward.
I know you have been really active and its adnorable how you can be so kind but for a huge favour do you mind if you could send me a private message with the update to camp buddy

35ffhkdrtg

Nov 12, 2019
You need 7GB free storage space to install and play.....
It happen to me too when I have only 4GB free storage space because that game was so heavy.

The more free space = smoother gameplay.

If cleaning storage space doesn't help you just ask someone else.
K thanks

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
sorry should have written that before. i only use the mod thats supposed to fix the perfect yoichi ending.
Hmm. Probably because in the save file, you have already passed the jump point that I corrected. Can you send me the save file? I think you start the game again from the beginning of day 34, you wouldn't have this issue. If you want to try a shortcut in the meanwhile, add the options.rpy file, close and open the game, press shift+O and type 'jump day34_yoichige' or if you want to directly jump to the point where the game crashes, type 'jump day341_yoichige'.

Reactions: Davosos

Savage.Uke

Dec 4, 2019
Camp Buddy v2.0 Android

Uhm is it only me but I cannot install Camp Buddy 2.0 on my phone though I got enough space on my phone and the app is compatible with my device too. Also, I wanna ask the file size of the app because I wanna make sure that I downloaded it completely. It was 1.80gb. Was it right at all? Please I really need your help cause I wanna play this so bad Thanks in advance!!!

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Uhm is it only me but I cannot install Camp Buddy 2.0 on my phone though I got enough space on my phone and the app is compatible with my device too. Also, I wanna ask the file size of the app because I wanna make sure that I downloaded it completely. It was 1.80gb. Was it right at all? Please I really need your help cause I wanna play this so bad Thanks in advance!!!
It's 1.95GB when installed. Make sure to have at least 2GB or more free for save data and cache. When installing make sure to open the apk first with a file manager and either make sure the option for allowing the installation of third party apps is on or allow whatever file manager you're using to install apps.
Screenshot_20191204-131802_Settings.jpg

Likane

Dec 30, 2018
How can we get thé 1.2 for Android ? I have thé 2.0 but i wanted to play in 1.2 to have thé animated scene. I think the Best is if we can download the version of the game we want. It's just a idea.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
How can we get thé 1.2 for Android ? I have thé 2.0 but i wanted to play in 1.2 to have thé animated scene. I think the Best is if we can download the version of the game we want. It's just a idea.
2.0 is 1.2 with the Taiga route. It should have the same animations from the previous version.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Davosos

Aug 14, 2017
Hmm. Probably because in the save file, you have already passed the jump point that I corrected. Can you send me the save file? I think you start the game again from the beginning of day 34, you wouldn't have this issue. If you want to try a shortcut in the meanwhile, add the options.rpy file, close and open the game, press shift+O and type 'jump day34_yoichige' or if you want to directly jump to the point where the game crashes, type 'jump day341_yoichige'.
okay now it worked. thanks. (y)

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
maybe you should disable your french keyboard and enable the english one when you write with a phone with auto correct XD

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes