VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

perles75

May 16, 2020
The game is really well put together and the style -for those who like very manga-y and barely legal characters- is excellent.
I was wondering though at the description, " Seven Potential Character Routes ". Now, I know about the 4 routes of the main story plus the Taiga one in the DLC, what are the other two? Is there really a secret route?

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
The game is really well put together and the style -for those who like very manga-y and barely legal characters- is excellent.
I was wondering though at the description, " Seven Potential Character Routes ". Now, I know about the 4 routes of the main story plus the Taiga one in the DLC, what are the other two? Is there really a secret route?
Well there's the cucking scenes if you intentionally fuck up the major routes willingly

Reactions: perles75

AdrianThomas

Dec 1, 2019
I'm planning to release v2.1 repack with reduced size, but not reduced quality. It will use videos insted of series of pics, but it wouldn't look like shit v1.1 with it's horrible WebM videos. I know that in v2.2 they will use same technique that I suggested to them. Though their videos have better quality (AnimationTest-1.0.zip), their quality is noticeably worse compared to raw images. And bigger too
Android or PC?

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes