VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
Theres an expension coming, with the demo just out, so its not really completed.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Theres an expension coming, with the demo just out, so its not really completed.

It's not a real expansion, rather it's a different game, set after the events of the main game and which features the scoutmasters instead of the scouts

Reactions: Dragonlord0987

Vivacity!

Oct 15, 2020
hello, almost all links are down, terminal is the one I used to download this game and it worked fine but it's down now, can you fix that? thanks!

Last edited:

ktz127

Oct 14, 2020
You can easily decompile the images (it uses renpy after all) and there is nothing there outside of what is in the demo so they were probably careful.
I think he's asking if you can unlock the galleries. A user made a mod that did that but it's outdated.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I think he's asking if you can unlock the galleries. A user made a mod that did that but it's outdated.
Ah. Well there aren't really any hidden images there so even if someone could unlock that (if the UI is around, which we can check) there wouldn't be anything you cannot access from the demo.

Vivacity!

Oct 15, 2020
hello, sorry for bothering (again) but could someone please fix the DL links or perhaps give like a nopy link? my wi-fi's crap and having a nopy link to download this game would be so much better, thanks!

ktz127

Oct 14, 2020
Ah. Well there aren't really any hidden images there so even if someone could unlock that (if the UI is around, which we can check) there wouldn't be anything you cannot access from the demo.
As in the main character galleries. I've completed the game three times now but every time I move computers it gets reset. Real annoying.

Sanguinis

Oct 15, 2018
As in the main character galleries. I've completed the game three times now but every time I move computers it gets reset. Real annoying.
C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\CampBuddy
Just copy paste this folder on any other computer and it should work

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 26113, in <module>
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

what does this mean ? the first screen with BT'Lits or whatever showed but then this showed up .

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes