VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
I tried downloading the other copy the person above provided and it still errored, along with the save reupload, same error. I attached screenshot of the error if it helps anything. Only happens with the saves that are at the crack scenes, my regular saves work fine.

Most of these problems are what I think.
I don't know why.. at times like this. I'm always looking to load new games that are updated every now and then. And then it doesn't happen again. Even if you go to find the save file somewhere else.

I have to try asking people who do computer lines. -*- I don't know how to fix this anymore. I sincerely apologize.

Anyway, please take a screenshot in the game where you save the game. I want to see how you save.

aznvo

May 27, 2020
Most of these problems are what I think.
I don't know why.. at times like this. I'm always looking to load new games that are updated every now and then. And then it doesn't happen again. Even if you go to find the save file somewhere else.

I have to try asking people who do computer lines. -*- I don't know how to fix this anymore. I sincerely apologize.

Anyway, please take a screenshot in the game where you save the game. I want to see how you save.
I just load the save you provided, and when I hit the save button it gives that error.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
I just load the save you provided, and when I hit the save button it gives that error.
right?? So I'm not sure what caused it -*-
Let's ask other people first. Now I can't figure out how.

I only ask to think first. But there is probably no better way.

chaenix

Oct 16, 2020
Does anyone have a compressed version of the new update on scoutmasters?Badly need one so i can see the new cracked scenes T .T

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone have a compressed version of the new update on scoutmasters?Badly need one so i can see the new cracked scenes T .T

Safe is on top. and other people have already saved them as well Try to find a good one...
including those who release game files 1.1 At once, there is... just a few pages, you-*-

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Can someone share guide how to get crack scene?

No one has done it yet.
I tried playing it myself once, why didn't I get stuck?

Waiting to see of this website, should do it again, but maybe for a while or other websites, you have to wait

Reactions: KingEddy
Jun 17, 2019
I can't trigger the crack scene. I need help
also in the blog mini for some reason Aiden's 1st blog would not appear even thou I played it many times while trying to trigger Aiden's crack scene

Last edited:

chaenix

Oct 16, 2020
The link is here for the 1.1 version of Camp Buddy Scout master Season: Mega

If there is any problem let me know!

Also those are the crack scenes in case you can't get them (74 is the aiden and the 78 is the goro one)

And if you want to get the crack scenes manually let me know I can help.

Do you have a compressed version 1.1 update?
Badly need one so i can run it on joiplay.
Im only playing on my phone

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes