VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

T3rry

Jun 5, 2022
Sorry, but there is no port, an Android version, of Camp Buddy (the original) in version 2.3? I'm looking for it like hotcakes. Can anyone do it?

Zandrix215

Jun 5, 2022
Please help! I tried playing both the original and scoutmaster versions on JoiPlay and they both run smoother than the APKs, but the original buttons next to the dialogue box don't show and I can't save my progress. Joiplay's default gamepad is useless. Is it normally like this or am I the only one experiencing it? Any solution? Screenshot_20220607-113642.png Screenshot_20220607-113651.png Please help. Thanks! ❤

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Please help! I tried playing both the original and scoutmaster versions on JoiPlay and they both run smoother than the APKs, but the original buttons next to the dialogue box don't show and I can't save my progress. Joiplay's default gamepad is useless. Is it normally like this or am I the only one experiencing it? Any solution? View attachment 1855954 View attachment 1855955 Please help. Thanks! ❤
That is because the game script such as gui.rpy and screen.rpy still has the default ren'py mobile compatibility settings in it. The reason for you to be able to play smoother is because of those mobile settings but the mobile settings erase the default GUI and instead replace them with the text button.

People who port the game has modified or erased the script that causes those mobile compatibility settings thus why the GUI button appeared.

Reactions: Zandrix215

Zandrix215

Jun 5, 2022
That is because the game script such as gui.rpy and screen.rpy still has the default ren'py mobile compatibility settings in it. The reason for you to be able to play smoother is because of those mobile settings but the mobile settings erase the default GUI and instead replace them with the text button.

People who port the game has modified or erased the script that causes those mobile compatibility settings thus why the GUI button appeared.
Hi! Thank you for replying. ❤ I'm actually now playing the Camp Buddy APK that you made. It's the best out of all the other options. So thank you again.

But can I ask you how the cheat feature works? Thanks! ❤

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
But can I ask you how the cheat feature works? Thanks! ❤
When you start new game, this button should appear.
1654617231262.png
Click it and you will see the menu below.
1654617259022.png
The Increment menu will allow you to increase affection points with character and the decrement menu will allow you to decrease affection points with characters.
Accumulating a certain amount of points will allow you to have either a bad ending, a good ending, a happy ending or even a crack scene.
As for Taiga's 2 other point which is bot and top, Taiga is versatile so if you increase his top point above the bot point, his sex scene will make him a top and vice versa.
Hi! Thanks for sharing. What new things come with this new version?
Scoutmaster 1.1 has the new crack scene and some minor fan choice characters appearing as a cameo + an extra menu.

Zandrix215

Jun 5, 2022
When you start new game, this button should appear.
View attachment 1856877
Click it and you will see the menu below.
View attachment 1856880
The Increment menu will allow you to increase affection points with character and the decrement menu will allow you to decrease affection points with characters.
Accumulating a certain amount of points will allow you to have either a bad ending, a good ending, a happy ending or even a crack scene.
As for Taiga's 2 other point which is bot and top, Taiga is versatile so if you increase his top point above the bot point, his sex scene will make him a top and vice versa.

Scoutmaster 1.1 has the new crack scene and some minor fan choice characters appearing as a cameo + an extra menu.
I already have your Scoutmaster APK installed, just waiting for when I'm done with the CB original version. Do you have plans of updating your Scoutmaster APK to the 1.1 version? Thanks!

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I already have your Scoutmaster APK installed, just waiting for when I'm done with the CB original version. Do you have plans of updating your Scoutmaster APK to the 1.1 version? Thanks!
I ported it already and posted it in the same folder as the previous one. But do be aware that I haven't tested it like the previous one.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Do you have Camp Buddy v2.3 for Android somewhere? Thanks!
I didn't port the v2.3 because the only change on it is the new language patch and minor fix.
However, patch 2.2 is here:
Someone requested me to make an android version of camp buddy original with a cheat menu so here it is:
Google Drive

What is the difference between this one and the official? nothing is different except for Mod Menu and Gallery is unlocked.

For the Scout Master version, go a few pages back.

rabid_cur

Jan 10, 2022
so anyone got a cg guide for scoutmaster season? i've been trying to unlock dom cgs in goro's route, to no avail

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
so anyone got a cg guide for scoutmaster season? i've been trying to unlock dom cgs in goro's route, to no avail

This is it, I'm telling you all.
Section 1.1 that is both 3P type You can continue watching...
*** Actually, you can go back and look at it. About 2-4 pages, there's me and everyone else, they're all gone...
Of course, how to make a 3P scene of one of the people that he brought down said. I have actually tried both of them.

Aiden
rediscovering what this place means to me
talk about the suit
i noticed you seemed a little upset
you had everything under control
i'll help you cook
you're always there to cook for me
we could have fun together
it would defeat the spirit of the camp
we wouldn't have made it this far without him
help out with chores
i'm just feeling really thirsty
it's the least i could do
length
armpits
whatever's best for the camp

i know you can do it
aiden does more than you think
she was saying hurtful things
let's do something fun
go to spa
something filling
go to cafe
submission
blow job shots
sort of
stick your tongue out
wipe him down
we almost had sex
it was my idea
you're so confident
go to bottom's up
go to spa
it's a chance to spend time with everyone
call for distraction
i'm staying here
you're wrong
lean for a kiss
let him open up
we have room for one more
a breeding stud
have drinks
make the daily report
we can still have fun indoors
press on his legs
the more the merrier
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goro
experiencing new things together
talk about the suit
i noticed you seemed a little upset
you had everything under control
i'll help you cook
you're always there to cook for me
we could have fun together
it would defeat the spirit of the camp
we wouldn't have made it this far without him
ask about today's tasks
good morning sir
you were going through a lot
length
thigh
we'll try to meet your expectations

i really hope i can help
sir goro knows what's best
you were only trying to protect us
there's only one bed
sir goro
that's so mean
stick your tongue out
go to bottoms up
leg spreader
go to cafe
submission
it brings me back
it just makes me wonder
you've come a long way
go to bottoms up
go to spa
travel
but you're not okay
i still look up to you the same
goro...
lean in for a kiss
let goro handle it
you could too
stuffed stocking
enjoy the buffet
it's a huge change
it made you who you are today
take me on a ride one day
rock paper scissors
leather daddy
three is better than two

Reactions: where_is_bardo_2022

Ranger39

Feb 11, 2022
Hey y'all, just wanted to ask. Are there any working links for version 2.2 for Mac? I'm not even gonna try for 2.3 but tbh 2.3 isn't really important for me because I don't speak Spanish or Portuguese. If that's not possible and there are no working links and no one willing to send 2.2 for mac, then is there any way to somehow just play the pc version on mac? I saw 1 post that sent an article about that, but the link is apparently 5 years outdated and for an OS I'm not even on, and another post that said I should just put the Archive.rpa file from the PC version onto the Mac version and that should still work, but I could not find the Archive.rpa file on PC so it may be different now. If anyone could help, that be great!

Zandrix215

Jun 5, 2022
camp buddy port for the 1.1 version hope you guys enjoy
I'm playing Scoutmaster 1.1 APK. It runs smoothly, but every time the minigame comes on the app crashes. Is there any way I can skip the minigame? I've noticed that there are settings concerning the minigame in the SAVE files. Can I edit the SAVE file to achieve that? If not, is there any alternative? Thank you! <3

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes