VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
I need this game can you please post it
Next, the process of playing Japanese games 18+...Of course, you have to do this every time.
*** Please look at the pictures one by one. Definitely not confused***

- After loading, unzip the file. not set any code at all Then you will get a folder as in the first picture.
- Take a look at the 2nd picture... you will see that you can't press play. But don't panic...because it's a 18+ Japanese game system that won't allow foreigners to play, but there is a way.
-From the 3rd picture...you can see that I can change the file name of any folder...just don't have a Japanese name.
-Picture 4...same as item 3.
***Most of them don't have this kind of nesting when extracting files...but it doesn't matter. Just don't forget to change the name as well...and it's my first time...so I'm willing to give up a bit***
-The last 5 pictures...you can click to play games. nothing more
---------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
But now and nowadays...I'm not sure when playing this Japanese 18+ game. Does it still have to do this? Because I remembered the news that .. Since I have Windows 10 Make Japanese games do not have to do this anymore.
But to be sure... look at the other 2 pictures as follows.
*** In the past, before loading, playing like this, you must do this as well. Because if you don't do it...it will remember the IP value in our computer language from the beginning before doing it. Even after loading it and doing it later, it can't be played.
It's as simple as… wasting time doing it again. Have to change before loading and do what I said ***

-Picture 6-7, change the country on your computer, that's it.

The rest, try it out and forget to say hi...I've never done this before from my heart.
including fear of risk banning my ID in the future It will only open for 2-4 days and then delete it.
01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png 07.png

Last edited:

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

I found it and ... just tried to find it and still have people download it.

I got a notification from google telling me to remove the game I made just now. Otherwise it will be banned -*-
I think and... check quickly. almost immediately removed

Sorry for the quick reply and delete and redo it. But the procedure is still the same, everything.. Let's try.

Mar 7, 2021

I found it and ... just tried to find it and still have people download it.

I got a notification from google telling me to remove the game I made just now. Otherwise it will be banned -*-
I think and... check quickly. almost immediately removed

Sorry for the quick reply and delete and redo it. But the procedure is still the same, everything.. Let's try.
I tried playing this game with the help of TexTractor, but it is still hard since some of the texts are in different placeholder :/ so I'll just wait for the English version remake :)

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
I tried playing this game with the help of TexTractor, but it is still hard since some of the texts are in different placeholder :/ so I'll just wait for the English version remake :)
So there's probably no way.
because this game is 10+ years It's very old and no one does eng for sure.

At first....someone asked for a game that had Initially released to google dive....then release it for 3-4 days and delete
But google warns me very quickly. Please delete it or it will ban my ID. So I hurriedly removed it...

Good that you try to find someone to release. There is... I thought there was no place to load and straighten it.

If you wait eng....I think I want to stay.

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
So there's probably no way.
because this game is 10+ years It's very old and no one does eng for sure.

At first....someone asked for a game that had Initially released to google dive....then release it for 3-4 days and delete
But google warns me very quickly. Please delete it or it will ban my ID. So I hurriedly removed it...

Good that you try to find someone to release. There is... I thought there was no place to load and straighten it.

If you wait eng....I think I want to stay.
the remake is already in the works the official author worked with some other people for the english remake and another game was well here is the closed project in the kickstarter

Reactions: munopop

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
the remake is already in the works the official author worked with some other people for the english remake and another game was well here is the closed project in the kickstarter
*-*!!!! OMG
This is what I just know....this is waiting for someone to release it on this website.
No censorship too...have to hurry

There is another game too...I didn't know it before.
Thank you for sharing the information...I want to play like this.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

I tried to find what you said... and then I looked at the game camp from twitter. Found the main website of this company.
Let's go and see.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Hey, does anyone know what scenes these are and how I can get them?
View attachment 1956030 View attachment 1956032
Simple ending scene
When choosing each one... the total score must be 42-49 onwards.
If it's over 49, it's the best ending scene according to the Pecfect sex picture.

Let's take a look at it... and tell me that it's from 1.0 or the game has been released. Some people think that it has to be 1.1 to unlock.

I finished playing and all unlocked as well.

Of course, both of them are normal ending scenes you asked.
01.png
02.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Tantrum Thrower

ChloeRaven

May 21, 2022
Did anyone already find or can make available links for the official mobile versions of camp buddy and scoutmasters season or the 1.2 version of scoutmasters?

Reactions: artemious
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes