• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Camp Klondike [Night Six Part One] [Swimsoot]

4.70 star(s) 70 Votes

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
klondike banner new.jpg

Overview:
Ahhh, summer camp - where the only thing that sucks more than the mosquitos are the campers. But when those little critters go home, it's time for the counselors to play. Imagine a world of pine trees, lakes, and campfires. Seven sun-drenched days and star-kissed nights where a summer's worth of yearning boils to the surface. Yikes! Camp Klondike is a fun-filled VN where anything could happen... if the counselors could just get up the nerve to do what they've been secretly dreaming about in their bunks. Will they? Will you?

NOTE: What will you get with Klondike? Camp is all about exploration and the characters will do just that. Plenty of nervousness, plenty of kink, and - with the exception of a fair amount of voyeurism - all is very consensual. At times certain kinks can be avoided, but some are strong parts of the characters' growth and may just be unavoidable. That said, nothing will get too crazy. Check the tags below, but know that some kinks and genres are more frequent than others. Also note that, with the exception of some clickables and some mini-games, Klondike is far more virtual novel than "game."
God, I hope you have fun!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-15
Release Date: 2024-02-15
Developer: Swimsoot - -
Censored: No
Version: Night Six Part One
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android :

Compressed
(714mb)
Win/Linux/Mac
:

Extras: *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
2306.jpg 1772.jpg 008vwa.jpg 005a1.jpg tacks86.jpg cdance61.jpg pantyankr10.jpg box9.jpg beata2.jpg 008photo37.jpg vkb8.jpg 008sc3.jpg mps66.jpg

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Title: Camp Klondike
Developer website: patreon.com/swimsoot

View attachment 1384721

Samples: View attachment 1384693 View attachment 1384694 View attachment 1384698 View attachment 1384699 View attachment 1384700 View attachment 1384701 View attachment 1384702 View attachment 1384703 View attachment 1384705 View attachment 1384706 View attachment 1384707 View attachment 1384709 View attachment 1384710 View attachment 1384711 View attachment 1384713 View attachment 1384714

Title: Camp Klondike
Developer website: patreon.com/swimsoot
Version: 1.0

Overview:
(STORY OVERVIEW GOES HERE AND USE A SPOILER TAG IN-CASE OF A WALL OF TEXT; DELETE THIS)

Thread Updated: (USE "YYYY-MM-DD" NUMBERS ONLY, DATE ADDED TO F95ZONE ; DELETE THIS)
Release Date: 2021-09-02
Developer: patreon.com/swimsoot
Censored: NO
Version: 1.0

Genre:
SPOILER

Installation:
SPOILER

Changelog:
SPOILER

Developer Notes:
SPOILER

DOWNLOAD
Win
: TORRENT - MIRROR - MIRROR - MIRROR
Mac: TORRENT - MIRROR - MIRROR - MIRROR

Patches: INCEST PATCH - BUGFIX
Extras: WALKTHROUGH - 100% SAVE - MOD - MOD2 - MOD3
(THANK YOU NOTES AND UNOFFICIAL ANDROID MESSAGE GO HERE; EXAMPLE: "Unofficial build by F95. Thank you Bloo for sharing the game and TCMS for the walkthrough."; DELETE THIS LINE)

(SAMPLES/SCREENSHOTS; DELETE THIS)

Umm....you might wanna fill in all that BEFORE posting....

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Unique artwork, don't mean that in a negative way. Will take a look at it this weekend.

Good luck with your first game swimsoot! :)(y)
Thanks so much! Yeah, art-wise I didn't want to go Daz, so I built my own 2D models with the abilities I could muster. More about the fun of trying to set up an upbeat world of risk-taking and boundary-pushing. Love to hear your thoughts!

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I saw them but they are missing from the thread title area after the thread create date over the OP.
Not sure how to embed them so they show up in the Latest Updates hover. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
swimsoot Moved to games and good luck with your game for the Dev badge please open a ticket.
Thanks so much! First time out and new to the whole thing, but I have a world of ideas to come. For the Dev badge, do I just write a request for one in the ticket?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Thanks so much! Yeah, art-wise I didn't want to go Daz, so I built my own 2D models with the abilities I could muster. More about the fun of trying to set up an upbeat world of risk-taking and boundary-pushing. Love to hear your thoughts!
Sure thing.

One question: Is the game completed? Many players, myself included, see "1.0" and think "completed game". If it is not, and you plan on releasing more updates, you best start with "0.1" and go from there (0.1, 0.2, 0.3, ..., 0.9, 1.0). If it is completed, however, you should add (or ask as mod for) the [completed] tag. :)

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Sure thing.

One question: Is the game completed? Many players, myself included, see "1.0" and think "completed game". If it is not, and you plan on releasing more updates, you best start with "0.1" and go from there (0.1, 0.2, 0.3, ..., 0.9, 1.0). If it is completed, however, you should add (or ask as mod for) the [completed] tag. :)
Gotcha. I do love to learn.

Arglebargle05

Aug 13, 2021
I really liked this! The art style is interesting and engaging, especially in a world where half the games look basically identical, and there seems to be some real wit and humor to the characters. There's a nice vibe of cheerful horniness to it that I appreciate. I'm looking forward to see where this goes.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Thanks so much! First time out and new to the whole thing, but I have a world of ideas to come. For the Dev badge, do I just write a request for one in the ticket?
Correct.

Reactions: swimsoot
4.70 star(s) 70 Votes