Ren'Py Camp Klondike [Night Six Part One] [Swimsoot]

4.70 star(s) 71 Votes

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
I think this is my first post on f95, but yeah....this was really great. I really enjoy your storytelling style, and the bunk scene may have been one of the hottest in any game I've played. Throwing you a sub and wishing you the best!
I especially like the small/regular font trick, really helps to perceive the text as soft/normal voice.

User11052021

May 11, 2021
Just played through this version, no more errors!
So thanks for the bug fix.

Again, I really like your story telling. I think it's the best I have seen so far in any game here.

It's the little details that do they trick.
Like the Europe girl who makes some mistakes in her English.
The small font for whispering, and the large font for screaming.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of :

Camp Klondike [Day 3 bugfix]

My android port have alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port have textbox opacity slider and text size slider. If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I try to install it, comes to a infinite installing.

Reactions: Blackeye.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
When I try to install it, comes to a infinite installing.
i think the error is from the game

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 49, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.) (the error appear only on android)

i'll port it again later when it's fixed

Last edited:

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Looking at google the exposure is very low, which doesn't help for the patrons:
- itch.io
- gamecore
- newgrounds
are important too. It won't magically boost the numbers by a big amount for this release, but by the next release, hopefully it should start to spread more automatically (if you make some bonfires at those different places).

Reactions: swimsoot and Tinuss

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Just wanted to let you know that the official Android version in the OP is mine, so no need to ping for an update :)

Last edited:
Reactions: swimsoot

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Day 3 bugfix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks so much for the help! (I know zero about Android)

Reactions: estrada777

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Looking at google the exposure is very low, which doesn't help for the patrons:
- itch.io
- gamecore
- newgrounds
are important too. It won't magically boost the numbers by a big amount for this release, but by the next release, hopefully it should start to spread more automatically (if you make some bonfires at those different places).
Yikes. I did itch a while ago and have stayed constant at about 10% downloads per views, but the only version that had any real traction was Day One. Not sure how to get eyeballs on new updates. I submitted to fapnation but haven’t heard back. I’ll try gamecore and newgrounds. I’m a total noob so thanks so much!

Reactions: Redikal

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Swimsoot, you have FORCED me to edit and change my signature!!!

And, to anyone posting here, do the same. We have here a pearl of game and nobody talks or know it. Spread the world!!!

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Make a review if you have not done. Write a post. I dont know, but it´s a shame that this game don´t get more attention. Something must be done!!

Reactions: swimsoot

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Swimsoot, you have FORCED me to edit and change my signature!!!

And, to anyone posting here, do the same. We have here a pearl of game and nobody talks or know it. Spread the world!!!
Fantastic! Thanks so very much. More camp to come!

Reactions: Radigan12

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
First off: You didn't include Valentina in the poll. HERESY!
(I know choices are limited to ten, so you are forgiven - sort of.)

On a serious note:
This is amazing. Probably the most erotic adult visual (or rather kinetic) novel I've come across... ever?
I applaud swimsoot for their creativity - character art, sound effects, voice work and writing skills are simply top notch.

Another idea to promote your work are the various "appreciation threads":
  • Dark Skinned appreciation thread
I lost count of how many times I was inspired to try a game / VN because I was attracted by a girl posted in one of these.

Oh, and you really should ask for the "game developer" tag to become more distinguishable (and exude that aura of professionalism and uh... authority).

Lastly: I encountered a bug, which caused Camp Klondike to crash, and attached the traceback file.

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
First off: You didn't include Valentina in the poll. HERESY!
(I know choices are limited to ten, so you are forgiven - sort of.)

On a serious note:
This is amazing. Probably the most erotic adult visual (or rather kinetic) novel I've come across... ever?
I applaud swimsoot for their creativity - character art, sound effects, voice work and writing skills are simply top notch.

Another idea to promote your work are the various "appreciation threads":
  • Dark Skinned appreciation thread
I lost count of how many times I was inspired to try a game / VN because I was attracted by a girl posted in one of these.

Oh, and you really should ask for the "game developer" tag to become more distinguishable (and exude that aura of professionalism and uh... authority).

Lastly: I encountered a bug, which caused Camp Klondike to crash, and attached the traceback file.
Wow! So great. Yes, Valentina is too lovely to omit... but also yes limited to 10 and also if you rated her she would spank you. I'll definitely drop a line in those appreciation threads (just need to choose the best pics for each.) The bugs have all seemed to stem from the same short animation of Hayden batting her eyelids. It was never a problem in the early versions - no idea why it's giving grief now. I'll fix it soon and it will be lovely for all future drafts.

Thanks again for your thoughts and support - More Camp to Come!

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
HUGE thanks to CASUAL VOYEUR for nominating Camp Klondike for the 2021 Christmas Contest here at F95Zone. Any other of you big shot donors who want to throw us some support? Consider it a big sloppy kiss from the character of your choice.

4.70 star(s) 71 Votes