Ren'Py Camp Klondike [Night Six Part Two] [Swimsoot]

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Were you inspired by early 2000s Canadian cartoons like Angelina Anaconda?
Cool! Actually I sat down with sketchbook pro and started doodling until the characters looked attractively compelling. Then I built tiffs with movable body parts. Totally lo-fi, but it fit my skills.

eddienova

Jan 11, 2021
I played this game for the first time this week and I have to say I truly enjoyed it. The writing, the content. Even the toons are surprisingly erotic. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes adult novels. Congrats swimsoot, I'll be back.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sirren and swimsoot

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I played this game for the first time this week and I have to say I truly enjoyed it. The writing, the content. Even the toons are surprisingly erotic. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes adult novels. Congrats swimsoot, I'll be back.
Fantastic! Really happy to hear you liked it. More to come!

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I almost miss this update!!

It´s nice to see that the level of quality of this game keeps constant. Constatnly high, I mean...

Keep going, please.
Glad you saw it! I love hearing what people think. More camp to come!

Jan 23, 2022
I don't know how to feel about the art style, honestly, but the more I look at it, the tighter my pants get, so it's obviously doing something right. :KappaPride:

Jokes aside, I love this style, it's really unique and massive props for actually making something new in a market that's quickly becoming oversaturated.

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
DAY FOUR DEV LOG

I'm hopping right along on Day Four. Thrills abound! Titillations! Temptations! There will finally be fun in the Dance Studio and surprises in the Tent. I also just completed another Peep-o-Rama at the beach and am halfway through some intrigue in the Tack Room. We will also dig deeper into the Secret Collection and The Abbey. YES!

All of this will tee up a very very exciting Night Four that I have already written but have yet to put art to.

Feel free as always to chat it up. Ask questions. Hit the Discord. And generally bubble with excitement.

eddienova

Jan 11, 2021
DAY FOUR DEV LOG

I'm hopping right along on Day Four. Thrills abound! Titillations! Temptations! There will finally be fun in the Dance Studio and surprises in the Tent. I also just completed another Peep-o-Rama at the beach and am halfway through some intrigue in the Tack Room. We will also dig deeper into the Secret Collection and The Abbey. YES!

All of this will tee up a very very exciting Night Four that I have already written but have yet to put art to.

Feel free as always to chat it up. Ask questions. Hit the Discord. And generally bubble with excitement.
I can't wait for the update, the anticipation is palpable :)

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
We're getting super close to the Day Four release (next week?) There's a bunch of new content with some hot scenes and advances in the story that will tee us up for a big fat revealing Night Four. The main scenes from that night have already been written and should be a blast to illustrate. Keep up the dialogue, love to hear what you all are thinking!

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes