Ren'Py Camp Klondike [Night Six Part Two] [Swimsoot]

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Tech question: how can I change the color of the fonts?
Use renpy and a script software to go into the script. At the top before START is a list of the characters and their color fonts. Change them to whatever hex code # color codes. To change the main font color for general dialogue, you need to go into the GUI section, I believe. I’ve never done this so I’m going a little outside my knowledge base, but I’m sure there’s a way to do it. Is the current font hard to read or do you just get more aroused by jewel tones?

• Haha
Reactions: Thisguy01

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Also, I'm so glad these counselors worked for you! Did you have any fave scenes/characters/elements or kinks on display? (I have zero judgment even if you answer is misshapen shoulders) (and please use spoiler tags where appropriate)
Oh yeah. Had to stop halfway through the role-play - cold shower time :) I love the verbal domination - when Merit or our MC forces someone to face their kinks head on - and they just get hotter and hotter. No denying it. The consensual rough play in the role play and immediately after rocks my world. Swim Rookie - hard core rough did it for me - check all the boxes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"oh ... baby ... jesus" and the look on her face and heaving chest, oh yeah! And then when Hayden
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I almost lost it right there. And the rest of the rough sex scene was incredible. Camp counselor youth me would take Hayden home for sure!

Valentina was starting to bring me down - but then MC brought her back with the same direct talk.

I really like the way you use dialog to heighten all of the character's emotions - they really listen and react to Merit and MC's direct language.

I was worried we were done - now can't wait to see what's next!

Bravo,
DrD

• Red Heart
Reactions: swimsoot

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Use renpy and a script software to go into the script. At the top before START is a list of the characters and their color fonts. Change them to whatever hex code # color codes. To change the main font color for general dialogue, you need to go into the GUI section, I believe. I’ve never done this so I’m going a little outside my knowledge base, but I’m sure there’s a way to do it. Is the current font hard to read or do you just get more aroused by jewel tones?
[/QUOTE

Well, yes in general bimbo hues are a turn-on, but that's totally irrelevant for Klondike :LOL:
You made me a transparent textbox a while back, because I was complaining the original textbox was too dark and obscured the renders during animations, which also made pressing "H" a pain. Now, with the textbox 100% transparent and the text WHITE, I can't read it with the standard white Klondike t-shirts as background..
Uhm, so I'm lost as how to solve it, maybe ask in a tech forum.

• Red Heart

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Well, yes in general bimbo hues are a turn-on, but that's totally irrelevant for Klondike :LOL:
You made me a transparent textbox a while back, because I was complaining the original textbox was too dark and obscured the renders during animations, which also made pressing "H" a pain. Now, with the textbox 100% transparent and the text WHITE, I can't read it with the standard white Klondike t-shirts as background..
Uhm, so I'm lost as how to solve it, maybe ask in a tech forum.
Drop this file in the 'game' folder. It adds a black outline to the text. You can play around with it, changing the numbers after each absolute to make that outline thicker

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I love the verbal domination - when Merit or our MC forces someone to face their kinks head on - and they just get hotter and hotter.
There's something so fucking hot about someone who gets up the nerve to tell someone else they want to be told what to do. It's like they used their power to cede the power. And then to want and crave to be brought to their own personal edge. What that edge is almost doesn't matter. It's the raw, bare, guttural lust and fulfillment that's so fucking arousing. So happy you had to shower mid-game!

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
This game is pretty realistic of what it is like in the "lifestyle". People getting to indulge in their kinks, in a safe environment and consent being top priority. I like the art style, varied sizes, shapes, personal kinks and glad we got a "pretend you snuck past" option, as hitting those steps on a laptop with a touchpad is not easy. Maybe that is also why it was tough to do the portion with the different "hand tools" in the last sex scenes of this build. There was also a couple of scenes where the screeching was a bit much when wearing headphones. Overall, as it currently stand, I'd give it a solid 4, maybe 4.5 out of 5. That puts it firmly in the top 5% of games found on F95.

• Red Heart

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
That puts it firmly in the top 5% of games found on F95.
First, love that! Second, yeah the mini games are a bit finicky. I’ve been learning as I go and it’s good to hear what’s still wonky. Same goes for sound. I’ll go through with headphones and try and moderate and equalize the sound better. Finally, so glad to hear it fits with the lifestyle. I’ve only ever been lifestyle-adjacent at best, but that daring, hyper consensual world of exploration sounds like a great little utopia.

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes