Ren'Py Camp Klondike [Night Six Part Two] [Swimsoot]

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes

RobzyVR

Oct 22, 2021
When I try to extract the day two, the included zipped folder is also named "CampKlondike-1.0-pc" so I am getting errors and unable to extract and play :( What am I doing wrong? I love this game!

RobzyVR

Oct 22, 2021
I am downloading for PC. And yes, I understand the latest update covers the entire game which I why I was hoping to be able to continue where I left off on part one.

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I am downloading for PC. And yes, I understand the latest update covers the entire game which I why I was hoping to be able to continue where I left off on part one.
Hmmm... It seems to be working for other players, but that means nothing yet. Is the ZIP labeled "Night6.2, but the content is 1.0?
Try this one:

Reactions: JustAl

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hmmm... It seems to be working for other players, but that means nothing yet. Is the ZIP labeled "Night6.2, but the content is 1.0?
Try this one:
Mega
Did it work? Oh and for the record, I repeatedly have forgotten to update the update number on the Home Screen and thus it has always been 1.0 (which I recognize is also incorrect for a work I progress. I am a coding child.)

RobzyVR

Oct 22, 2021
I got it to extract to a different folder, but the saves are gone so I will start from the beginning, no biggie! It still says 1.0 on the menu screen btw

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
It still says 1.0 on the menu screen btw
Ugh! No idea what the glitch was. Hopefully you will get to intimately reminisce with those counselors as the re-blossom for you. And I promise to fix the menu screen just in time for the finale - when oddly 1.0 will finally be correct. I would truly love to hear what you think of this update - fave characters/scenes/kinks etc. (spoiler tags, of course)

Last edited:

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
What a GEM!
Graphics are a little weird, but faces (and nipples) are done really well and there is a lot of attention on small details which I loved. Also the animations are nicely done.
Story is interesting and well written, sometimes it rides a thin line of quirkiness but never oversteps.
Characters are great, interesting and kinda memorable. The two main girls are amazing, love 'em.
The scenes are extremely sexy, it's a great mix of slow burn but at the same time very naughty, really greatly done. My only complaints would be about the deepthroats not going deeper, and that there is a little too much happening on the past instead of the present. And the fact that it's almost over.. I want more Hayden and Merit!

Well keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Well swimsoot when I thought the game couldn't get any sexier you totally prove me wrong.

Wow what an update, this one will be in my dreams for a while :love:

And then the little scenes in between, foreshadowing the arrival of my second favourite girl, can't wait for the future!

Goes without saying I'll keep supporting you on patreon :whistle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: swimsoot

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Wow what an update, this one will be in my dreams for a while :love:

And then the little scenes in between, foreshadowing the arrival of my second favourite girl, can't wait for the future!
Fantastic! And if we’ve learned anything about these women it’s that THEIR dreams are pretty wild (and might just include you?) Meanwhile, don’t give up on your second favorite. She’s on the move!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeeEmilyPlay

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Holllllyyyy molllley that was hawt

The art has a certain charm and this is one of the few games where the sex audio actually reeaallllyyy realy adds to the scene and makes it hot. Headphones on for sure most other games usually I play muted.

Despite sending me directly to horny jail this game does approach kink/consent & double standards very well.

I wonder how serious it's going to be for an ending is this going to be just a one off fuck fest or does something come out of this for MC & one of the girls? They really keep propping up that for MC & Merit it's not just sex that they should be together but Merit say's they likely won't see each other after because they're going to different colleges? Schuyler seems to legit have a thing for the MC beyond sex and so does Hayden - she's major crushing so I could see any of those 3 starting something after camp ends. The rest probably not Kit just seems like a fling to bring together MC and Merit.

Dude the roleplay though hot as fuck. Clearly the "teen" was meant to be a little younger but that would probably cause Patreon issues (even though it was a fantasy...inside a made up game haha).

5 stars

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
This game does approach kink/consent & double standards very well.

Dude the roleplay though hot as fuck. Clearly the "teen" was meant to be a little younger but that would probably cause Patreon issues (even though it was a fantasy...inside a made up game haha).
I certainly gave thought to age in that scene. Eighteen works fine. Twenty works fine. And I can't stop people from imagining younger. The goal is that this fantasy feels wrong - taboo - a heightened sense of wide-eyed I can't believer we're doing this. Unbalanced power/ age play is a great element to race the heart. So is getting caught, being watched or exploring pain. Personally where I draw the line even in fantasy is if someone is getting actually hurt... which for me includes cheating or anything without full consent. Our characters are all old/wise enough to consent in full knowledge of what they're doing... even if that means pretending to be too innocent to know better. Make sense? (that and it was fun to see a certain character with smaller breasts - god I love variety!)

Reactions: Jah-Ith-Ber

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Holllllyyyy molllley that was hawt
Also, I'm so glad these counselors worked for you! Did you have any fave scenes/characters/elements or kinks on display? (I have zero judgment even if you answer is misshapen shoulders) (and please use spoiler tags where appropriate)

Reactions: Thisguy01

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
(that and it was fun to see a certain character with smaller breasts - god I love variety!)

Yes absolutely. wide range of breast size, small tits with puffy nips and also wide range of different vulva has made this a blast.

Also, I'm so glad these counselors worked for you! Did you have any fave scenes/characters/elements or kinks on display?
The "teen" option roleplay with middle level "roughness" has to be my favorite scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For kinks - pregnancy/risky sex (or pretend risky cause the girl is actually on birth control but pretends not to be) is one of my favorite kinks so the scene where
Hell even just the short part with

For characters Schuyler is probably my favorite with Hayden close second. While everyone is out here in an orgy figuring out their kinks hers is just to be the girl that gets picked first for once which was cute and sad. Really reframed her hyper-sexuality as being her defense mechanism.

Reactions: moskyx

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Excellent! And think of how much you saved by traveling to Klondike instead of the Maldives. Favorite parts/characters/kinks? I love to know - just make sure to use spoiler tags.
Thanks, I apreciate that, and also reminds me to go sponsor, which I will do. A total turnon, thanks for asking, is your availability on here to support users, answer questions, ask for, and appreciate, feedback; and generally just be a normal human being, in between game development, and whatever else you have going on in life.
As for this game, I think I've said previously that what got me hooked is so many different things: unique artwork, beautiful soundtrack and audio effects, the animations. Characters are beautiful and have unique personality. Regarding kinks, it's not so much the appeal to my particular kinks that seem important, more like being witness to the kinks and passions of the characters, which becomes more interesting the better I know them. Story, and contentwise, the setting with young adults with desires and insecurities, inspires emotional memories from that period in my own life, which is what makes this game stand out. That takes an artist. Thank you!

Tech question: how can I change the color of the fonts?

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes