Ren'Py Camp Klondike [Night Six Part Two] [Swimsoot]

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
hey, swimsoot,

I hope this finds you well.
whenever I click on the compressed Win/Linux/Mac Pixeldrain link ( ), this is what I get:

ScreenShot.png

I believe this to be the Android package — isn't that right?
if you may: could you please fix this issue?

thanks, mate.

edit:

tha same happens with the compressed .

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
hey, swimsoot,

I hope this finds you well.
whenever I click on the compressed Win/Linux/Mac Pixeldrain link (this one), this is what I get:
I believe this to be the Android package — isn't that right?
Eek! The admins here were kind enough to put up mirror sites and it seems when they did there was some confusion. There currently isn't a compressed version of Night Six Part2 (ANYONE WANT TO COMPRESS ONE?)
That said, the Android link IS updated (it just got copied in some odd places as well.
I'll take down the compressed link for now and try and make sure everything is correct.
THANKS for the info!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
Just discovered this and only am in a little way, but this is outstanding. The writer/Dev understands 'erotic' and writing is as I think it should be for a story like this. Cannot wait to continue playing and am already looking forward to future updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zlika and swimsoot

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
hey, swimsoot,

whenever I click on the compressed Win/Linux/Mac Pixeldrain link (this one), this is what I get:

Wrong compressed links have been eliminated and the Android link has been fixed to be the latest version. Apologies for the inconvenience (and hopefully someone will compress it soon)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
The writer/Dev understands 'erotic' and writing is as I think it should be for a story like this.
Fantastic! Please report back with your thoughts as you get deeper into the camp. I love feedback and love to hear good, bad, favorite scenes/characters/moments. Enjoy!

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
ANYONE WANT TO COMPRESS ONE
first of all: thanks for caring, mate.
there's actually a specific thread for users to ask for a VN/Game's compression; I'll open a new post and ask the Compression Deities to have "Camp Klondike" squeezed.

all the best, bud.

edit:

done, swimsoot!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: swimsoot

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
bunk2bunk.jpg INTRODUCING BUNK2BUNK. What, pray tell is that? Let's just say it's a new temporary feature for all paying Patrons on Patreon.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Camp Klondike [Night Six Part Two] [Swimsoot]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

TheAnimence8

Oct 15, 2016
Just wanna say, finally caved in and played the game, and gotta say, did not expect to like it as well as I did. The art style put me off for a bit but actually got used to it and kinda like it after a while. Overall, I can see why so many people like it! Also sorry to ask but is there a usual wait between updates or more of a when its ready sorta deal?

• Red Heart

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Thank you so much for last update, swimsoot! I've been holding off playing Day 6 until part 2 release, so happy to spent last days of vacay playing this best game!

• Red Heart

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
is there a usual wait between updates or more of a when its ready sorta deal?
First, so glad you dig it! Even I had to get used to the art style, but now they’re my sexy little people. Second, yeah it’s more of a when it’s ready sorta deal. Clearly this is not my career and it all takes longer for me to figure out than a coding/graphics pro. Boo to me, but hooray to you for being patient!

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Thank you so much for last update, swimsoot! I've been holding off playing Day 6 until part 2 release, so happy to spent last days of vacay playing this best game!
Excellent! And think of how much you saved by traveling to Klondike instead of the Maldives. Favorite parts/characters/kinks? I love to know - just make sure to use spoiler tags.

• Love
Reactions: Thisguy01
4.70 star(s) 74 Votes