Ren'Py Camp Klondike [Night Six Part Two] [Swimsoot]

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
Serious question. Why lately developers creates retarded MCs?. Maybe I´m getting old or something but new MCs are really stupid!.

Koovo

Jul 1, 2018
I never comment on any thread but this game is incredible and it deserves praise: the characters, the stories that unfold and the tremendous sexual tension are just... Amazing.
The game explores common and uncommon themes with grace and realism in a way that is hard to come by.
The art style is different (I like it) and may take some time to get used to it but don't let it drive you away from one of the best story driven games of this site.

Props to the creator!

Maexna

May 14, 2017
Hey people. Still working on the endgame for Klondike. Still fun. That said, I've also been brewing novel #2... Shoulder Season. Similar vibe, all new characters, and been working on my art skillz. (still working)

Here's the tiniest of teases...
View attachment 2818091
pity Klondike is being finished I love its characters and plotline but glad something similar is coming in the way

great job!

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
gifmaker_me.gif
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO... SEE?
As you may know, at the $25 Patreon level, you not only get your very own work of CUSTOM DIGITAL ART - a beautiful full-color rendition of your favorite Klondiker(s).

As this is just for you and no other prying little eyes, you can tailor it to represent the world you would most like to live in.

Every Klondike woman (and all of the men) desperately want to experiment. They're up for new clothes, fetishes, and levels of intimacy. You can have your very own snapshot into the sensuality you'd most like to see with the character(s) you find most engaging.

Just pick:

- Up to two women or men from camp.

- a setting (lake? castle dungeon? International Space Station?)

- an element or two of interest (Klondike has never been scared of exotic behavior. Pitch what you want, no judgment, and we'll see what we can make work.)

- the level of intimacy. Pin-ups? YES! A peek through the keyhole? ...Much more intimate? (Yup.)

Whatever you are drawn to, we can, well, draw. Let's start a private conversation. Message us with any and all questions.

Just imagine!

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Just type "h" on your keyboard to hide/show the text box.
Thanks. I am asking here for the script that entirely removes it. There is one around here, somewhere...

EDIT: Oh, good times. Found it! Tool - Ren'Py - Ren'Py Transparent Text Box Mod v2.6.3 | F95zone

To the dev: I just find your sweet game, and I love it very much. On so many different levels. I especially love the dialogue, which is brilliant! Please, for the love of Merit, don't use such unnecessarily LARGE dark text box with no option to adjust opacity, it ruins the artwork and the panning, as well as the immersive experience. Apart from that, THANK YOU! Looking forward to your next project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: swimsoot

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Thanks. I am asking here for the script that entirely removes it. There is one around here, somewhere...

EDIT: Oh, good times. Found it! Tool - Ren'Py - Ren'Py Transparent Text Box Mod v2.6.3 | F95zone
EDIT 2: Oh, sheize! Doesn't work with this game. Dev., have you modified the original renpy textbox?

To the dev: I just find your sweet game, and I love it very much. On so many different levels. I especially love the dialogue, which is brilliant! Please, for the love of Merit, don't use such unnecessarily LARGE dark text box with no option to adjust opacity, it ruins the artwork and the panning, as well as the immersive experience. Apart from that, THANK YOU! Looking forward to your next project.

Jun 16, 2023
Should be! (1.0 is my error)
Yep it is up to date. Just devoured this in 2 days and left my review. I gotta say this is a masterpiece in the making! Your sense of humor is unmatched and I can't wait to see your future updates and future projects. Goodluck and thanks for making me smile :)

Reactions: hmorphone
Jun 16, 2023
Anyone know the deal between Schuyler and Carl fella? I didn't understand that backstory..does she regret something or did Carl force something?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Anyone know the deal between Schuyler and Carl fella? I didn't understand that backstory..does she regret something or did Carl force something?
If I remember correctly, it wasn't that great for her, and then he started talking about it with everyone and telling wild and false things about her, so everyone started to see her as kind of a sex freak, mocking her, therefore no one else was actually interested in her anymore and she also lost her confidence and her willingness to look for new encounters. Kind of.

Reactions: Iamthegoldengod

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Here - I made a blank text box for you. You can try this if you want: Open Renpy. Go to OpenDirectory, click GUI. Replace textbox.png with the textbox.png attached here. Should work.
Great! Thank you works perfectly. It's such a shame missing out on animations, pans, and zooms.

Thank you for an awesome game. Wonderful dialogue, and beautiful characters. Honesty and vulnerability is very sexi! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: swimsoot
4.70 star(s) 74 Votes