• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Ren'Py Camp Klondike [Night Six Part Two] [Swimsoot]

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Night Six part one
*** POST UPDATED 2024-FEB-17 ***

Traducción al español - 100% manual, textos y algunas imágenes

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego. No se reemplazará ningún archivo y el juego arrancará ya en español. Se puede cambiar de idioma en el menú de Preferencias.

Link -> Mega
---
Spanish translation - texts and some pics 100% manually translated

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game. No files will be replaced. The game will start in Spanish, but a changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

Link -> Mega

• Red Heart
Reactions: swimsoot

restrictive

Jun 4, 2020
Maybe I am weird (of course I am - I am on this site now, am I not?), but this little gem tickles me in all the right ways.
Unique artwork, pervy yet sane characters, a lighthearted and improbable story.
The only downside that I see is it has to end

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aryven and swimsoot

jgrant941

Jan 6, 2023
is there a incest patch for this? or is merit actually a "childhood friend", would rather play the directors cut

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
is there a incest patch for this? or is merit actually a "childhood friend", would rather play the directors cut
Good question! Merit is actually a "childhood friend" - it works better for many of the story dynamics as you get deeper. That said, the feel should still be there of a boy and a girl who are nervous and excited and know full well that crossing childhood lines in the dark feels oh-so-thrilling and wrong.

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
There's already tons and tons of incest games out there, let's keep this one just with horny teens scared, thrilled and oh so willing to make that irrevocable first step, that's something that has long since unjustly stopped being taboo and is just glanced over by pretty much every other game.

Reactions: Aryven and swimsoot

LaShou23

Oct 9, 2023
Hi swimsoot! Sorry if you already answered this but your next story is gonna have meaningful choices or is going to be more kinetic like this one?

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi swimsoot! Sorry if you already answered this but your next story is gonna have meaningful choices or is going to be more kinetic like this one?
Great question. Probably still kinetic with a little more focus on taster's choice for levels of sexual intensity, fetishes, etc. I found that because I'm so fumble-y with art and so stupid slow in general, having multiple roots from meaningful choices for my stories is almost a cruelty to people who want updates. If I ever do a text-only or html, that would totally be a choice.

Are you a much bigger fan of one over the other?

LaShou23

Oct 9, 2023
Great question. Probably still kinetic with a little more focus on taster's choice for levels of sexual intensity, fetishes, etc. I found that because I'm so fumble-y with art and so stupid slow in general, having multiple roots from meaningful choices for my stories is almost a cruelty to people who want updates. If I ever do a text-only or html, that would totally be a choice.

I like to have a bit of agency (i know a good branching takes more time and effort) i think it helps with the immersion. But if the KN is written well enough to have me hooked, like reading a book you like, i'll continue it till the end.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
I'll add that even an illusion of choice can make quite the difference. Like, for example, you can decide to first go watch scene A, and then scene B, or the other way around. Even just that makes you feel more involved.

Though I get that it also can make some people feel "cheated", when they expect it'll make some deeper difference and it doesn't.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Hard to believe I've never seen this gem of a game before. I was sold on the art with Merit's pony tail whipping around. I really dig the style so far. I've only got to the icebreaker, looking forward to the rest of the playthrough.

Thanks bolondro2 - your sig brought me here.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021

When balancing meaningful choice with speed of updates, I prefer speed of updates. I'm fine with the only meaningful choices being the ability to reject certain fetishes or love interests.

jarrylohnson

Sep 20, 2020
I do not usually comment or put my money where my mouth is as they say. But having accessed your Patreon and seeing how little love you are getting for such incredible work, I feel like I should say something, as well as, perhaps change my own ways. Consider me one of your future supporters, also I would recommend others do to do the same. I am sure with more support, we would get more content out of that beautiful mind of yours.

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes