• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
head up for people who I guess got unlucky like I did, when doing the quest "find 3 more rune stones" you need to keep exploring in the woods to find them. it took me 4 months(not in a row) to find all 3, it was very annoying.
Hiya, this is due to a bug. Don't worry, it's already been fixed in the latest patch on Patreon and the next update will have a "Search for Runestones" option, taking out the randomness.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I think I've said before, but I do love the whole No Man's Sky like language learning system. It's not a big mechanic but it's really cool, to me.

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
Hiya, this is due to a bug. Don't worry, it's already been fixed in the latest patch on Patreon and the next update will have a "Search for Runestones" option, taking out the randomness.
great, glad to hear that. I thought it was unnecessarily hard, glad to see it was a bug.

Also in the current version on f95 what's the furthest you can get?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Game doesn't start
Have you played the game before? It might be a Ren'py issue. There is a fix, but you'll have to go into your %appdata%.

Disclaimer: Only do this if you know what you're doing. I'm not responsible if you damage your computer.

1. Visit your %appdata%
2. Look for the folder Roaming > Renpy > CampMourningWood
3. Delete the 'persistent' file inside this folder
4. Try booting up the game now.

great, glad to hear that. I thought it was unnecessarily hard, glad to see it was a bug.

Also in the current version on f95 what's the furthest you can get?
Hey Poomis,

Patreon version has a few more patches and there's going to be a new content update on Friday. I do not leak my games to F95, so it's often a little behind.

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
Have you played the game before? It might be a Ren'py issue. There is a fix, but you'll have to go into your %appdata%.

Disclaimer: Only do this if you know what you're doing. I'm not responsible if you damage your computer.

1. Visit your %appdata%

Hey Poomis,

Patreon version has a few more patches and there's going to be a new content update on Friday. I do not leak my games to F95, so it's often a little behind.
Thanks ill take a look at the patron, what I mean to ask was, where does the story end as of now? (as in how do I know if I have completed all the content?) you have a great game going and I will be taking a look at the petrean

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Thanks ill take a look at the patron, what I mean to ask was, where does the story end as of now? (as in how do I know if I have completed all the content?) you have a great game going and I will be taking a look at the petrean
Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you're enjoying the game.

Let me think~... I think right now you can:
-Continue the main story up until cleansing Hazel
-Continue Emma's social story up until rank 12
-Continue Amber's social story up until rank 12
-Continue Penelope's social story up until rank 12

And you can collect like... 25 photos +/-.

MeBlonski

Jan 24, 2020

1. Visit your %appdata%
Thanks, it helped

Aug 18, 2020
shouldn't this thread be updated already? its been 12 days since the update went live (the thread was updated after 10 days from launch for the last update)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CampMourningWood-0.0.5.3Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
CampMourningWood-0.0.5.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is this the demo or the full version?

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
Is the bestiality tag just for the monsters like werewolf or is there also actual dogs and what not in play?

.... asking for a friend XD

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Is this the demo or the full version?
v0.0.5.3
Time for an update! Progress on Camp Mourning Wood has been good over the last year, with more content being added every two months. Some players requested to see an updated version of the demo which includes new things like music, UI changes, polish, etc. Well I'm here to tell you that we're doing you one better. Not only did the demo get overall more polished, but it now includes two new CGs of the player having sex with Amber and Penelope. As well as some additional photos to unlock.
Changelog and file name seem to indicate demo version.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I was asking about the torrent file.
I'm wondering where the full game is, why it isn't on here.
Torrent file contains what's linked in OP, therefore in this case it's the demo version.
If the full game isn't on here, it likely just means no one has leaked it/it hasn't released publicly yet.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes