4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Noticing a lot of mentions of fertility in the more recent sex scenes... Hope for impregnation content, perhaps?

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
Visit your desk inside your cabin, then click the mortal and pestle.

To continue the social stories of the girls, simply keep working with them. The story continues even after the place has been cleaned up.
Thanks lots of help.
also is there a werewolf Hscene?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Exiscoming when camp is attacked by monsters. if you reach the pool Amber throws you 15 tokens.
You can then click on "water tower" arrow. you will get a WIP and then it returns you to pool where... amber throws you another 15 tokens. you can just repeat this as much as you want for 15 tokens per click
she also flashes her boobs which recharges your camera. again with no limit. and can exceed the camera's max charge of 200.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exiscoming

evilbob

Jun 12, 2017
what is the square ingredient in the potions menu i cant seem to find any
Slime cubes, they are rare for ingredients... which is to say super rare. I went an entire month in game without getting any slime. RNG for potion ingredients is terrible atm.

BTW: The missing potions are there, they are 10+ clicks off screen though, so if someone is wondering why the transformation potion isn't showing, click left or right ten times and you'll eventually get to it.

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
Started a fresh save with this new patch. The encounter rate of runestones for Quest 1 is absolutely ridiculous. I get that we are supposed to look for a bit, but I've spent two full months going into the forest, over and over, mixed up with a bit of work. After which I noticed that if you roll your trip to forest pack to dialogue box, hit "back" and then explore again, it re-rolls. So now I just keep rerolling. It's been like 30+ exploration trips over what I already did. I am only at stone 2. Is this supposed to be this mindnumbingly grindy? Come on.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Started a fresh save with this new patch. The encounter rate of runestones for Quest 1 is absolutely ridiculous. I get that we are supposed to look for a bit, but I've spent two full months going into the forest, over and over, mixed up with a bit of work. After which I noticed that if you roll your trip to forest pack to dialogue box, hit "back" and then explore again, it re-rolls. So now I just keep rerolling. It's been like 30+ exploration trips over what I already did. I am only at stone 2. Is this supposed to be this mindnumbingly grindy? Come on.
Nope, in fact there's suppose to be a check in place that guarantees that you find a runestone during the quest. I think something messed up which is preventing it from triggering. I'm going to look at it for the next patch.

AndreaWyvern

May 21, 2023
Hello! I have greatly enjoyed the game so far!
Here's a couple things I've noticed (which have probably been brought up before, but I am far too lazy to browse the forum to see if it's already been addressed for future patches)

1: The ingredients I collected are not accurately reflected in the journal (See attached images)

2: The outfits I buy the girls (swimsuits specifically it seems) are not placed in the profile correctly? I did save up and buy all the outfits in bulk, so that may have glitched it out somehow? (see attached images)

3: The key. I swear I took it off the girl the first time the invasion happened, but it said I didn't have it. So I took it on the the second invasion, and it STILL said I didn't have the key. Third time around it worked though! (total honesty, I was doing a lot of saving / exploring / re-loading during the first two attempts, so it's entirely possible I just messed up, but I am like 90% certain I made sure to save AFTER getting the key, both times)

4: The percent chance for some things on "explore" might need some tweaking. (unless my luck is just that skewed)
For example, not even halfway through my second loop I have 5 "sneaky racoon" magazines in my inventory that I am never going to use because I already used enough to have 100% success rate sneaking out every time. And I haven't bought any from the store either... Meanwhile, I almost never get the clearing to gather potion ingredients and only rarely get language stones without rolling back to cheese the explore button for a while.

5: This one is less of a fix, and more of a request, but still. For the potions, could the potion effect be listed at the crafting desk? It's not such a big deal now with how few potions there are, and most of the names are pretty straight-forward, but I have a dumb smooth brain and sometimes it takes me a minute figure out obvious things so I sat there for a minute trying to figure out "which potion does the thing I wanted again...?" and if you keep adding potions it will be even more helpful later. (I did a quick and dirty photoshop adding the description for the see-through potion as an example, see attached images)

6: This one is probably just not implemented yet, but I'll bring it up just in case... During one of Penelope's scenes, she informs the player that she is willing to to have sex with the player for 20 tokens and that it will be added to the list of "favors", but then it's never actually an option I can choose in her favor list? I assume that is just a WIP part, but since the game basically said "Hey this is now an option" and then it wasn't, I wanted to make sure.

Hopefully some/any of that is useful for you in improving future iterations of the game! Thank you for your time and hard work!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.4.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 153 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes