4.20 star(s) 25 Votes
Aug 18, 2020
I haven a question guys. How do I start Quest 3 and Quest 6? I'm done with Quest 2,4,5,7, and 8 (Quest 1 also, atleast till the next update). Explored a while and still couldn't figure out where Quest 3 and Quest 6 are.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I love that the map is just a screenshot of the map from State of Decay with some overlays added :KEK:
Yes! I'm so glad someone finally noticed! xD
The map is still a WIP, but they're expensive to commission and easy to mess up, so that's why I've sorta been putting off.

I haven a question guys. How do I start Quest 3 and Quest 6? I'm done with Quest 2,4,5,7, and 8 (Quest 1 also, atleast till the next update). Explored a while and still couldn't figure out where Quest 3 and Quest 6 are.
Quest 3 is upgrading your camera. It should trigger after encountering Scarlet for the first time and introduces the Captain as a new character.
Quest 6 has been removed and will be replaced by a different quest in a future update.

Reactions: zort125

Firewally

Jul 21, 2018
Game looks good, but I would like to ask, I see the bestiality tag but is there any proper bestiality or is it all... werewolves/human morph types?

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
Game looks good, but I would like to ask, I see the bestiality tag but is there any proper bestiality or is it all... werewolves/human morph types?
There is one optional sex scene where the MC transforms into a werewolf and has sex with Emma(continuation of the 3rd picture in the OP).

Last edited:
Reactions: Firewally

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
Also, gotta say, ignoring the (in my opinion) unnecessary grind for the potion ingredients, and the RNG with the stone slab language part of the story, this game is AMAZING. It has sexy women, actually funny and not a dick MC, time loop, and a mystery magical big bad that we need to fight, what more could one want from a game.

Oh yeah, sex scenes are also top notch.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
anyone else has the problemen with the screen? Mine looks like a splitscreen :/
This has been reported before a few pages ago. It has to do with the rendering of Renpy games.
Lemme link you some resources.
If upgrading your video drivers does not fix the problem, you should consider switching video renderers, using the following steps.
  1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
  3. Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py.

I hope that helps. If not, I would suggest asking the question on the Renpy forums or in their .

Reactions: zort125
Nov 11, 2022
Is there a time limit in the game? I've been trying to find the runestones, going several times into the woods but with no success and I'm already on the 18th day.

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
Is there a time limit in the game? I've been trying to find the runestones, going several times into the woods but with no success and I'm already on the 18th day.
You don't have to worry. There is an event at the end of the month, but it resets back to the 1st day, so it's all good. And you don't need to worry about your progress, it doesn't reset it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
go to the tool shed in the pool and click on the tools next to the generator. then give it to her in the archery range
thanks. huh. that is weird. once i got the tools the girl in question STOPPED being clickable.
Quest 3 is upgrading your camera. It should trigger after encountering Scarlet for the first time and introduces the Captain as a new character.
I did that in an older version. but now the quest disappeared. but I still have the results of it (captain and camera).
is it possible to reset that quest?

Aug 18, 2020
thanks. huh. that is weird. once i got the tools the girl in question STOPPED being clickable.
That's odd. Did u go to her in the afternoon? coz she'll only accept the tools in the afternoon

I did that in an older version. but now the quest disappeared. but I still have the results of it (captain and camera).
is it possible to reset that quest?
Ik, I upgraded it once to 200, but now the quest has disappeared from the journal

Last edited:

quit_warawara

May 25, 2018
There is one optional sex scene where the MC transforms into a werewolf and has sex with Emma(continuation of the 3rd picture in the OP).
For some reason it's not happening to me even though I made sure my camera is low batery, it would always make MC resist the curse

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes