4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

somebody95147

May 22, 2020
Anybody know if there is a scene where the werewolf knots and cums inside the girl?

I know it exists in the game files, but does a scene where it actually happens exist? (not the normal sex scene, one where it knots, sex is only half the battle when a knots involved, imo)

Anyway, if it doesn't exist do you (the dev) have any plans of incorporating it?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Anybody know if there is a scene where the werewolf knots and cums inside the girl?

I know it exists in the game files, but does a scene where it actually happens exist? (not the normal sex scene, one where it knots, sex is only half the battle when a knots involved, imo)

Anyway, if it doesn't exist do you (the dev) have any plans of incorporating it?

Right now, yes. There is a scene where the werewolf fucks Emma. When you get the timed choice to help her after she's been grabbed, you can let the timer run out and get the scene.

However, this is going to be removed in a future update.

Instead I'm going to introduce body morphing potions that allow the player to turn into the monsters and have sex with your friends that way.

somebody95147

May 22, 2020
Right now, yes. There is a scene where the werewolf fucks Emma. When you get the timed choice to help her after she's been grabbed, you can let the timer run out and get the scene.

However, this is going to be removed in a future update.

Instead I'm going to introduce body morphing potions that allow the player to turn into the monsters and have sex with your friends that way.
Okay, that sounds cool.

but just to clarify, that means there is only the one scene and no variation, correct?

Reactions: Exiscoming

fostaa

Dec 23, 2018
I was browsing the photos on the desk at my hut and suddenly the whole background changed and it changed for everywhere I would go. I cannot see anything except the interaction buttons for going between areas. I tried everything but it won't get fixed. Any idea how I can fix this?

Last edited:

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I was browsing the photos on the desk at my hut and suddenly the whole background changed and it changed for everywhere I would go. I cannot see anything except the interaction buttons for going between areas. I tried everything but it won't get fixed. Any idea how I can fix this?
Hi there fostaa, that's a new bug that hadn't been reported yet. Can you try going to sleep? Sometimes this will fix things. If not, can you include your save file as an attachment? Then I'll be able to see what's going on.

fostaa

Dec 23, 2018
Hi there fostaa, that's a new bug that hadn't been reported yet. Can you try going to sleep? Sometimes this will fix things. If not, can you include your save file as an attachment? Then I'll be able to see what's going on.
Hey,

There it is: my character is currently in my hut and I can interact with the buttons to go to another area but the background stays the same. I tried the following things but nothing worked:

-Changed areas;
-Skipped days;
-Skipped day time;
-Used the camera feature and the background is normal only while using the camera;
-Did some quests using The Force to navigate me through areas :D
-Worked a few times with girls at their sites;
-Tried as many dialogue options as possible;
-Restarted the game.

The background just stays there regardless of what I do. It changed when I was browsing pictures on the desk in my hut. I didn't try to load my last save but I already saved after the background had changed so I can't tell if that would work but it's not OK anyway even if it did.

Cheers

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Hey,

There it is: my character is currently in my hut and I can interact with the buttons to go to another area but the background stays the same. I tried the following things but nothing worked:

-Changed areas;
-Skipped days;
-Skipped day time;
-Used the camera feature and the background is normal only while using the camera;
-Did some quests using The Force to navigate me through areas :D
-Worked a few times with girls at their sites;
-Tried as many dialogue options as possible;
-Restarted the game.

The background just stays there regardless of what I do. It changed when I was browsing pictures on the desk in my hut. I didn't try to load my last save but I already saved after the background had changed so I can't tell if that would work but it's not OK anyway even if it did.

Cheers
Thanks for the save file! Okay, luckily the fix is pretty simple, but I'm definitely going to fix this asap.
This is what you'll do:
1. Click on your journal
2. Go to photos
3. Pick any picture you like and click it (the pic will appear behind your journal.
4. Click anywhere on the picture and it should hide the image.
5. Close your journal and continue the game as usual.

Vashaldias

Jun 30, 2022
This a PDF walkthrough for v0.0.3.1. Since there seem to be official walkthroughs available through Patreon (I think?), this one probably won't be updated any further -- it doesn't include newer content, and some of the older content it covers has probably changed a bit.

Current to: v0.0.3.1 (which is not the latest game update).

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes