4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

oldscarecrow

Jul 2, 2020
Going forward, additional forms of earning tokens will be needed. Including an open, recurring activity that isn't tied to any of the plot lines or the status of any of the areas would likely be a good idea. Alternatively, the corrupted critters need to drop enough tokens that one can afford to recharge what was spent purifying them.

For those who are stuck, here are some good things to know:
1) After the attack of the WAR at the end of your first cycle, you need to progress the plot with Hazel to get the recipe for Black Sugar, collect the ingredients for Black Sugar, make it (at the desk in your cabin), and then you can give it your friends by selecting re-introduce, which will allow you to resume where you left off with them. Otherwise, nothing happens when you try to re-introduce yourself.
2) Once you are asked to find a diary (Not a spellbook; that doesn't exist. Yet, anyway.), you need to go to the center area, where the evening campfire you eat dinner around is found, and move the mouse around the area to the right of the outhouse, above the bush there, until you see a decent sized white arrow pointing behind the outhouse. This only appears after you've been asked to find the diary. I believe it goes away after the related quest is completed or failed. Clicking on the arrow gets you behind the bathrooms, where you will find some trash cans, one of which contains the diary. NOTE: if you work with the quest giver again before getting the diary, the quest is failed.
3) To find the make-up box after you've been asked to do so, you need to explore the forest to find it. If RNG is giving you trouble, you can soft save scum by scrolling up on your mouse to back up, clicking an arrow to go elsewhere, then trying again. NOTE: just as with the diary, if you work with the quest giver again before you find it, the quest will be failed.

Haven't found the key for the chest yet, I'll make an addition if I do figure that out.
The key is in the neck of one of the camp girls In the first screen during the second(the one after the intro) Hunted segment you need the camera to see it.

Reactions: jvdw92

lTheNameless

Aug 5, 2020
So... how much content do we have because after I completed main story I couldn't get anything else from the game and the only one I could give the black sugar (she actually took it herself) was Emma

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
So... how much content do we have because after I completed main story I couldn't get anything else from the game and the only one I could give the black sugar (she actually took it herself) was Emma
Hi there, currently the game has 18 ingame CGs. One of which is a sex scene (threesome) with Amber.
The game is still early in development, but the plan is to add many many more. For now you can:
  • Play Amber's social story to rank 12
  • Play Emma's social story to rank 8
  • Play Penelope's social story to rank 8
  • Play the main story up until the point where you bring the corrupted Hazel back to your cabin.
Thank you for playing =)

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
Cheats here!
(mosly useless, considering game development stage and script limitations everywhere)
unpack with UnRen
replace with file provided.
day rev -> previous day
hunted counter - add location transitions
heal - energy, wounds, camera charge.
inv - fill inventory.
stat - super stats.

Meowsers

May 18, 2018
Can anyone tell me what exactly these relationship points are for? You get them from working with the girls, making the right choices and giving them gifts, but nowhere that I can find are they actually counted.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CampMourningWood-0.0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Does this mean this is the non-Christmas version? That means I can finally play this, nice.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes