4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Exiscoming when you finish the santa quest, Katey says "I will show you my boobs" and her picture flickers... but instead of changing from slutty santa outfit to naked, she changes to her normal clothes instead.
Dialog says she is showing boobs, but picture doesn't show them

also, if you ask penelope for a favor (10 coins, show boobs). then you are not told what the new camera battery charge is at the end.
unlike the other girls whose favors end up with "Camera batter: X/Y"

Also, in the various 3 favors available (10 coins to show boobs) scenes, the new bush settings are ignored. its always clean shaven.

Reactions: Exiscoming

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So once you free the paingel it's over? No way to continue using my newly upgraded camera to cleanse any more of Hazel?

Firststorm

Jul 3, 2020
im just stuck.
i have activared quest 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 & christmas but i can only complete 2, 5 & christmass.
i cant find the runestones for quest 1, the key for quest 4 & someone to help for quest 7.
anyone got a walktrough or knows what to do?
also got emma & penelope to 8 hearts and amber to 11 hearts, is that the limit for them cus it wont go further.
Quest 1 you have to go to the runestone and use your camera

Shakaxhi

Mar 20, 2020
How do you get more batteries? And how do you advance in the Hazel mission? I'm stuck wer I have clean her corruption. Thank you
PS: If somone have any patreon code, I would like to have it pls

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
For christmas you need to find and click on all the small santa's, on most pages you find 1. After that you can give those small santa's too the big one and then he will kill himself, quest done.
already finnished the christmas one its the others im stuck on

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
There are an awful lot of unanswered questions here. I am also not able to find the key. I can't find out how to start quest 3 or 6 either. Do they even exist? Is there a way to get into the locked door in the counselor's office?

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes