4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Probably dumb question: are you supposed to be able to "see" Hazel in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get only the first "interaction" and then she doesn't appear there anymore.

Reactions: Dorara_4

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Probably dumb question: are you supposed to be able to "see" Hazel in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get only the first "interaction" and then she doesn't appear there anymore.
I assume that will happen in a future update, but that is all for this version.

Reactions: Ares02

mazzjazz

Aug 10, 2022
Heyo, i have trouble finding the mushrooms for black sugar, tried walking around camp, found berries and flowers and explored the forest but no mushrooms in sight.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Heyo, i have trouble finding the mushrooms for black sugar, tried walking around camp, found berries and flowers and explored the forest but no mushrooms in sight.
Explore randomly the forest, you'll either get a stone for future content or a forest screen where you can click on flowers and mushrooms.
I think it resets each day or two.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Are you supposed to be unable to get the pirate dude to upgrade your camera? I've got the five photos the journal suggests.

Also as glad as I am to see the game finally brushing up against sex, not being able to repeat the Hazel BJ is some straight-up tantalus shit.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Are you supposed to be unable to get the pirate dude to upgrade your camera? I've got the five photos the journal suggests.

Also as glad as I am to see the game finally brushing up against sex, not being able to repeat the Hazel BJ is some straight-up tantalus shit.
Hey Karne, thank you for posting this. It's a known bug that's still trying to deal with.
For now, you can try:
1. Go to the mailbox in front of your cabin
2. Type in:

developer

3. Press enter. In the menu that pops up select: "Attempt to restore photos". Then try visiting the Captain again.

Btw, older scenes of Hazel's BJ for example, will re-appear later in the game. We're working as hard as we can =)

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Press your MAP button (next to your journal). You'll see a new fast-travel location that you can get to. It has a blue exclaimation mark next to it.

Last edited:

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
something is wrong, was released on the 16th, but its almost January and its not posted yet?

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Huh, reading the changelog, doesn't look like the dev included a smooth option. I wonder if that means it's gonna be the default and the potion makes pubes appear, or if they have some kind of hangup about shaving.

artyom420

Mar 14, 2021
nobody want to answer my question? ok then

Reactions: hurry69

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
you can find it during the invasion event at one of the statues

can i trigger the WAR invasion once more in the current build? my calendar is stuck at the 1 day of the month
Right now yes. The calender has been disabled to work out the details of the invasion event more. This was done to avoid players running into major / more difficult to fix bugs later on.

Huh, reading the changelog, doesn't look like the dev included a smooth option. I wonder if that means it's gonna be the default and the potion makes pubes appear, or if they have some kind of hangup about shaving.
When using a potion a 'Clean shaven' option will appear as well.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes