4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
[edit] Patreon Codes removed after a request from the dev. I've been told all the patreon exclusive costumes will be added to the game at a later time.[/edit]

Also, does anyone know how to find the key to the chest?

Last edited:

hellblizzard

Jan 10, 2018
How do you end the christmas event? It says completed in the journal but everyone is still wearing their christmas clothes which is always on under their normal clothes.

Reactions: Grandy_UiD

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Can I download the non-christmas version somehow? As a first time player, I honestly find it quite distracting.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
wish we could actually (fully) name the player...even changing the name from the camp room doesn't do it (fully) since half the time the game doesn't use it anyways and just directly calls us El Presidente in the dialogue

Last edited:

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
im just stuck.
i have activared quest 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 & christmas but i can only complete 2, 5 & christmass.
i cant find the runestones for quest 1, the key for quest 4 & someone to help for quest 7.
anyone got a walktrough or knows what to do?
also got emma & penelope to 8 hearts and amber to 11 hearts, is that the limit for them cus it wont go further.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
I've only been able to find this:

I hope that helps. If not, I would suggest asking the question on the Renpy forums or in their .
Well I was having the same issue with the christmas release. I had gone back several pages and was about to give up looking for an answer in the comments but then you gave me this.

And indeed changing the renderer did fix the issue.

Thanks!

Dec 15, 2022
Oh man this game needs a walkthrough.

I played it, until he said that I could continue, but I finished it. I checked for the images, and found that I still had a lot of things missing.

Another question, what's the use of working? It could be me, but I don't see anything getting cleaned up. Of course we get a few different scenes with the girls. Or is that all ?

Reactions: unformatty
Dec 15, 2022
im just stuck.
i have activared quest 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 & christmas but i can only complete 2, 5 & christmass.
i cant find the runestones for quest 1, the key for quest 4 & someone to help for quest 7.
anyone got a walktrough or knows what to do?
also got emma & penelope to 8 hearts and amber to 11 hearts, is that the limit for them cus it wont go further.
For christmas you need to find and click on all the small santa's, on most pages you find 1. After that you can give those small santa's too the big one and then he will kill himself, quest done.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Oh man this game needs a walkthrough.

I played it, until he said that I could continue, but I finished it. I checked for the images, and found that I still had a lot of things missing.

Another question, what's the use of working? It could be me, but I don't see anything getting cleaned up. Of course we get a few different scenes with the girls. Or is that all ?
earning currency and affection with the girls and progressing their questlines. and there are thresholds where the place gets noticeably cleaner.

csgomarathon

Sep 28, 2019
would seem that there is currently no way to cure hazel or get the key to the chest. would be nice if the dev could indicate the content is not yet in the game in the quest journal.

Reactions: DevilWorshipper

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I was really hoping for more of the main story. what with how early in development it is. and how good the actual story is.
So I am a bit disappointed that this was just a chrismas special.
Some devs make xmas specials way too elaborate.

Don't get me wrong, the special was good. Art is fantastic, and dialog is genuinely funny.
Can't find the 7th Santa....
likewise

Last edited:
Reactions: Denisli2000
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes