4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
scavenger hunts for item/herbs(*hint explore for 2 of them the third is in the tree by the lake,but the third is not always there I found it during dinner(ie walk around).
One blowjob scene(not repeatable).
Sums it up.
Also,once the girls "remember you" ...it is still close to starting from scratch(ie no sex without an affection grind...at which point I quit playing so not sure if any new content there or not,the pose nude option is the same as before).

sigh.

I wanted to like this. I did pretty much before this update. Pointless grinding is pointless grinding though. I'm out. GOOD luck dev.
Hi there Otherguy, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like the game. So it's still very early on in development (just hit alpha). Fear not, the final version of the game will have almost no grinding, it will just take some time.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Thanks for reporting this. It was a simple bug I typed qfade instead of qFade. You can savely press the "Ignore" button on the error screen and continue the game like normal.
ah. capitalization on variables is always a doozy.
renpy really needs a compiler check that catches undefined variables.

Akkido

Mar 14, 2018
I don't know if it's just a weird download issue or if the new update broke something, but the screen is... mismatched on every screen location.
Untitled.png

Akkido

Mar 14, 2018
Woah, okay that's new. Are your graphic drivers up to date?
Yeah. I've never had a problem like this before either.

Everything EXCEPT the main movement background scenery worked perfectly. It was just the camp background and exploration.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Yeah. I've never had a problem like this before either.

Everything EXCEPT the main movement background scenery worked perfectly. It was just the camp background and exploration.
I've only been able to find this:
If upgrading your video drivers does not fix the problem, you should consider switching video renderers, using the following steps.

1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
  3. Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py.

I hope that helps. If not, I would suggest asking the question on the Renpy forums or in their .

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Has anyone managed to find the flower? I'm stumped.
Hi there Zbork, which flower do you mean? The blue ones for the side quest at the start or the flower for the potion?
The potion flower is growing on vines. Every day, there's a random change for it to appear at the lake or at the archery range (hanging from a tree).
It can also be found randomly when exploring. Note that the chance for finding it has been increased in the latest version of the game.

Reactions: Zbork
Aug 21, 2020
Exiscoming

Hey the first time reset and the goblin girl takes me to see Hazel. The game crashes and I see this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/quests.rpy", line 2871, in <module>
NameError: name 'qfade' is not defined
Also turns out I can just ignore the error and things can continue. But I still dont know what's wrong

Also I've attached the trace log View attachment traceback.txt

Reactions: LeonZi

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Exiscoming

Hey the first time reset and the goblin girl takes me to see Hazel. The game crashes and I see this error

Also turns out I can just ignore the error and things can continue. But I still dont know what's wrong

Also I've attached the trace log View attachment 2160154
Hi there finit, thanks for reporting this. It's been fixed in the newest version of the game.
The problem was a typo. I typed qfade instead of qFade (capital letter F). You can savely ignore it without worrying about your save file.

Zbork

Feb 4, 2018
The potion flower is growing on vines. Every day, there's a random change for it to appear at the lake or at the archery range (hanging from a tree).
It can also be found randomly when exploring. Note that the chance for finding it has been increased in the latest version of the game.
Thanks, this was where I was having trouble

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes