4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

JesusVives

Feb 13, 2022
Bro, just One think in android Thera are some arrows that you cannot touch, because of the text below, for example in the pool.

mrmiles01

May 8, 2018
looking good so far, loved the author's previous games, a bit grindy tho, but you can always edit the save

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
tags need updating looking at the preview images at least oral sex needs to be added.....haven't played yet

ajokka

Mar 21, 2020
CampMourningWood-0.0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
changelog?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Exiscoming I am getting this uncaught exception after trying to re-introduce, meeting the goblin, and being taken to see hazel
I did import a save from 0.0.0.8 to v0.0.1.3

Here is a save just before the exception and the exception itself

also. what language did you use to name your script files? it gives really weird messy filenames. which result in the buttons of "copy to BBcode" and "copy to markdown" both truncating the traceback output at the first filename

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Can you change the appearance of the MC? Guy looks goofy as hell. What evil bastard gave him a bowl cut, lmao.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
changelog?
scavenger hunts for item/herbs(*hint explore for 2 of them the third is in the tree by the lake,but the third is not always there I found it during dinner(ie walk around).
One blowjob scene(not repeatable).
Sums it up.
Also,once the girls "remember you" ...it is still close to starting from scratch(ie no sex without an affection grind...at which point I quit playing so not sure if any new content there or not,the pose nude option is the same as before).

sigh.

I wanted to like this. I did pretty much before this update. Pointless grinding is pointless grinding though. I'm out. GOOD luck dev.

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
also. what language did you use to name your script files? it gives really weird messy filenames. which result in the buttons of "copy to BBcode" and "copy to markdown" both truncating the traceback output at the first filename
It's clearer if you decompile first...

qFade's been added to the init: portion of script.rpy, along with I'm not sure how many other variables, so earlier saves are likely to fail.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
It's clearer if you decompile first...

qFade's been added to the init: portion of script.rpy, along with I'm not sure how many other variables, so earlier saves are likely to fail.
Nope, I'm wrong, something else is messed up because I just started a new game, played through to the same point, got the same error.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
pressed d in the middle of things and it did something that now has crash errors left and right. Saved before so no issue now but be warned.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
changelog?
24-10-2022 | v0.0.1.1

• Fixed progression block in Quest 1 (requires going to bed)
  • Added code to remove Halloween decorations after October
22-10-2022 | v0.0.1.1

• Added Halloween decorations in camp
  • Disabled Amber's social link after rank 8
  • Put in a system that fixes missing clothes
21-10-2022 | v0.0.1.0

• 3 new CGs
  • Halloween update
  • Alchemy mini game (only used for main story right now)
  • Story continued
  • New character will make a brief appearance.
  • New backgrounds
  • New music
  • Added additional placeholder graphics
  • Bugfixes

Exiscoming I am getting this uncaught exception after trying to re-introduce, meeting the goblin, and being taken to see hazel
I did import a save from 0.0.0.8 to v0.0.1.3

Here is a save just before the exception and the exception itself

Thanks for reporting this. It was a simple bug I typed qfade instead of qFade. You can savely press the "Ignore" button on the error screen and continue the game like normal.

Reactions: ajokka
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes