4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
there was no warning about that.
I ended up stuck in the "re-introduce" stage where I can't actually do any of the side quests / relationship development with the various girls. As I missed it, because I accidentally did the main quest first.

it should have some sort of breakpoint in the main quest where we get told "don't do that until you finish the other stuff first".
Actually, are there scenes that can only be acquired in the first loop? because if so I would need to restart.
>stuck in the "re-introduce"
There is a way to disable that. Here's what you can do:
1. Go to the mailbox outside of your cabin
2. Type in:

developer

3. Press enter and you get the test menu.
4. Press the "Time reset, now I can't talk to my friends" option and it should disable it.

>scenes that can only be acquired in the first loop
No, eventually you should be able to get every scene and if you missed one, you can get it again after time loops.
It's just the Re-introduce phase that's preventing it right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*Versions
To clear up some confusion about the version naming.

versions.jpg

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
2. Type in:

developer

4. Press the "Time reset, now I can't talk to my friends" option and it should disable it.

No, eventually you should be able to get every scene and if you missed one, you can get it again after time loops.
thank you

also I gotta say I really like this game so far. Fantastic art, fantastic humor and dialog, and the girls are genuinely interesting.

Reactions: Exiscoming

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
2. Type in:

developer

*Versions
To clear up some confusion about the version naming.

versions.jpg
Ah, okay! I know the versioning isn't actually 100% consistent, different teams do different things, but I wasn't sure how you were doing it. Thanks for clarifying. (y)

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Just tried this game. Generally quite enjoyable. You can tell it's still early in development but the direction is great so far!

I suggest making some of the unfinished areas have a greyed-out button with maybe some kind of WIP label when hovered over instead of popping up the "under construction" screen. Not a big deal but it gets kinda annoying sometimes when you click on places that you can't visit.

Also, I'm assuming some of the areas with nothing going on (like showers or archery for example) have their art done but are unfinished otherwise? Haven't dug through the thread so maybe I missed a few things. Still haven't found the key to the chest yet. Only reason I mention this is because out of habbit I found myself often revisiting these places (and at different times of day) just in case some actions on a previous day might have unlocked something in one of those locations.

Anyways, so far so good (y)

Noid42

May 19, 2018
Love the art.
It's a bit too early for me but i'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I give up, I'm stuck looking for Hazel after fighting with Scarlet, I would love if someone could point me where to go. I'm 90% sure that I've got everything in the game other than the key + chest, but since the dev have decided to not place any indicators that there is no more content to unlock in any location or event chain in the game I can only guess, great design there with that btw. I've checked showers around 10 times during the game at different time blocks wasting time since there was only a single scene.

As for the key, I've also given up, this is just a waste of time and the dev would have to put a whole new game worth of content behind it to justify looking for it and from what I've seen in game files there is just a single picture there.

Just add some kind of an indicator if there is something to be found in the area, another when the event chain ends/run out of content in the update and some kind of hint in the journal for quests, without these this game wastes too much time (and it pissed me off enough to come here and vent a bit).

Great event chains for repairing areas with girls though, nice one there, really nice. I'm not sure what if any meaning had looking for diary/cosmetics as it doesn't seem to change anything, but other than that really good job there.

WatsonFuqs

Sep 9, 2018
I cannot find the key at all. I've used the camera to look through every location during the morning, noon, evening, night, and invasion, and have not found the key anywhere. Clearly I'm missing something, but I cannot find it. Does anybody know at least when it is? Or also where?

WatsonFuqs

Sep 9, 2018
I cannot find the key at all. I've used the camera to look through every location during the morning, noon, evening, night, and invasion, and have not found the key anywhere. Clearly I'm missing something, but I cannot find it. Does anybody know at least when it is? Or also where?
Nvm, I just went through to check one more time and found it. It is definitely more hidden than I thought it'd be. For anyone still stuck:

Lewd_Mathman

Sep 6, 2018
I give up, I'm stuck looking for Hazel after fighting with Scarlet, I would love if someone could point me where to go. I'm 90% sure that I've got everything in the game other than the key + chest, but since the dev have decided to not place any indicators that there is no more content to unlock in any location or event chain in the game I can only guess, great design there with that btw. I've checked showers around 10 times during the game at different time blocks wasting time since there was only a single scene.
Open the map and fast travel to the tablet. From what I found, you cant path their normally, gotta fast travel.

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Open the map and fast travel to the tablet. From what I found, you cant path their normally, gotta fast travel.
Thank you, I've never used the map even once since it's faster to just walk so I had no idea. While at it I've checked literally every single location for the key - with and without the camera - but still couldn't find it. Unless it's a random drop from these shadowy things I have no idea where it could be, but fighting them is such a bullshit that I will pass on checking that out.

wraith15b

May 21, 2020
This game honestly surprised me. Interesting concept, believable and human characters (if a bit clichéd), respectable content for being so early in development with just enough horny for this site

4unr4bgaw0341.jpeg

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
This game honestly surprised me. Interesting concept, believable and human characters (if a bit clichéd), respectable content for being so early in development with just enough horny for this site

View attachment 2046604
They have 2 complete games already on their Patreon to dl if you're interested. While you wait for more content for this one.
A Star Wars game and a Totally Spies game!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes