4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
can one of the patrons of this game post this bug in this game's discord? (if somebody else hasn't mentioned it already)

Bug: helping Emma during the first dinner when she's attacked by the WAR causes her social event stage (emmaSocial) to increase instead of her social points (emmaSocPoints)...so we miss out on her first social event (if emmaSocial == 0)

not a game breaking bug...but does break the immersion

Reactions: Exiscoming

ClickerQueen

May 6, 2019
I reeeaaallly don't care about incest one way or the other, so I hate when games make me choose the relationship of the characters to the MC. It's usually really clear that the game was written with incest in mind. Could there be some indication that the "personal assistant" is meant to be a sister or something like that? Does the story read better if that's the case? What "should" I put in the text box when it asks for the relationship status to the MC?

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
So I just had to ignore the message, that I finished this update, and just continued to work every day. Next time I will...
yeah, that one only checks quest #1 as far as I can tell. I suggest checking each other quest if you still got things to do.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I reeeaaallly don't care about incest one way or the other, so I hate when games make me choose the relationship of the characters to the MC. It's usually really clear that the game was written with incest in mind.
the reason is simply to not get nuked by patreon...

Could there be some indication that the "personal assistant" is meant to be a sister or something like that? Does the story read better if that's the case? What "should" I put in the text box when it asks for the relationship status to the MC?
to me personally, Lola is the sister and tutor is the mom

Lola also in one of her dialogue says...how can you take a picture of your [relation] taking a shower? or something along those lines which is more fitting for sis than PA

orangutaint

Jun 29, 2018
Really looking forward to Lola, and especially Katey content. Corrupting her should be fun.

Also, really want to put the thicc nightime patrol counselor in her place. Would be amusing if she was revealed to be a bit of a bully and kinda muscular under her uniform. And wth that haircut, she really needs to be named Karen. Plus turning her over to the 'good side' could prove to be a great akly when El Presidente needs some brute force.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
How do you get Lola scenes?
except for peeping on her in the shower (afternoon), you can get her scenes only after you have timelooped...

make sure to get decent progress with the 3 girls (kleptomaniac, pyromaniac and lazy-bum) if you want to see additional dialogues with them as well...I would say do it at least to the point where you fix the places with their help

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
To everyone playing my game. Thank you for reporting bugs. I'll try to get them fixed in a patch later this week.
For now I'm noticing a lot of "How do I...?" questions. Please note that we're still early on in development and that many features simply haven't been added yet. Thing like Penelope's book, sex scenes and cleansing Hazel's corruption are all in the works.

Thank you all for your interest in Camp Mourning Wood.

-Ex

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
any advice on finding diary? i read earlier post "behind WC" which i think means water closet or bathroom in center of camp? ive checked and cant find. If i understand it if i missed key first time war attacked i get it again?

Hanze

Jul 21, 2020
any advice on finding diary? i read earlier post "behind WC" which i think means water closet or bathroom in center of camp? ive checked and cant find. If i understand it if i missed key first time war attacked i get it again?
You can only find the diary there when you first heard she lost it. If you worked with her after that and said that you don't have it then it disappears from the thrash can.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Hazel's cleansing isn't currently in the game. You've reached the end of her content with the current version.

It really should be a repeatable scene, but cest la vie.

Edivdrone

Jan 8, 2023
Before working with her again, hover the mouse, or whatever, beside the right wall of the outhouses. A large white arrow pointing behind the building will appear.

Edivdrone

Jan 8, 2023
Going forward, additional forms of earning tokens will be needed. Including an open, recurring activity that isn't tied to any of the plot lines or the status of any of the areas would likely be a good idea. Alternatively, the corrupted critters need to drop enough tokens that one can afford to recharge what was spent purifying them.

For those who are stuck, here are some good things to know:
1) After the attack of the WAR at the end of your first cycle, you need to progress the plot with Hazel to get the recipe for Black Sugar, collect the ingredients for Black Sugar, make it (at the desk in your cabin), and then you can give it your friends by selecting re-introduce, which will allow you to resume where you left off with them. Otherwise, nothing happens when you try to re-introduce yourself.
2) Once you are asked to find a diary (Not a spellbook; that doesn't exist. Yet, anyway.), you need to go to the center area, where the evening campfire you eat dinner around is found, and move the mouse around the area to the right of the outhouse, above the bush there, until you see a decent sized white arrow pointing behind the outhouse. This only appears after you've been asked to find the diary. I believe it goes away after the related quest is completed or failed. Clicking on the arrow gets you behind the bathrooms, where you will find some trash cans, one of which contains the diary. NOTE: if you work with the quest giver again before getting the diary, the quest is failed.
3) To find the make-up box after you've been asked to do so, you need to explore the forest to find it. If RNG is giving you trouble, you can soft save scum by scrolling up on your mouse to back up, clicking an arrow to go elsewhere, then trying again. NOTE: just as with the diary, if you work with the quest giver again before you find it, the quest will be failed.

Haven't found the key for the chest yet, I'll make an addition if I do figure that out.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes