4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

fence

Jul 15, 2017
Okay, that sounds cool.

but just to clarify, that means there is only the one scene and no variation, correct?
Interestingly, the files do seem to indicate that knotting and cum inside were options, but were not used in the current version. Maybe when the scene is changed in the future it will have both options.

On a side note, having a potion for body morphing is one option, but since werewolves are known for being contagious and sometimes not even being aware of their condition, I think the scene could just be rewritten. For example, if that questline started with the mc getting bitten by a cursed wolf or something and then having dreams about running wild in the forest, the rest of the questline could proceed as normal up until the sex scene with Emma. After that, the mc could drink a potion to cure it, or if you want to make it replayable in the future, suppress or manage it. Just seems a bit of a shame to let a good monster sex scene go like that, a potion to change shape just doesn't have the same spice.

Apr 13, 2018
Idk if anyone has this problem but all of free roam background aren't lined up right and confusing when searching for something
Idk if probably from game or system but had this problem since previous version

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018
I've only been able to find this:

I hope that helps. If not, I would suggest asking the question on the Renpy forums or in their .
Thank you for posting this
I had the background problem and fixed it with shift + G and used ANGLE2 render

Reactions: Exiscoming

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Tags: "Animated"
Reviews: "the art is good and the only thing I think that's actually missing would be animations to make it even better."

Wtf?

Darksol

Feb 8, 2019
Right now, yes. There is a scene where the werewolf fucks Emma. When you get the timed choice to help her after she's been grabbed, you can let the timer run out and get the scene.

However, this is going to be removed in a future update.

Instead I'm going to introduce body morphing potions that allow the player to turn into the monsters and have sex with your friends that way.
Disappointment. Such scenes lose all sense if its still MC fucks them and his form doesn't matter.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
Hello, dev here. All is going well with me. Thanks for asking :D
Next version of CMW will release on my Patreon sometime this week.
Glad you're doing good! I'm not the biggest fan of your current game but all your work has typically been some of my favorite.
Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Exiscoming

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
---Important notice---

Problem: "I have been playing the game, but now when I click the .exe the game does not boot up."
Has the above problem happened to you? Please get in contact with me. It's something that's been plagueing my games for years and I'm trying to figure out why this is happening to a small percentage of players.

There is a relatively easy fix, but it requires going into your %appdata%, which not all players are comfortable with.
If you can include your log.txt and your (if available) traceback, then I might be able to figure out a solution.

-Ex

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CampMourningWood-0.0.4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: mrttao

appman119

Nov 17, 2019
Anyone know where to find potion ingredients, especially the green slime cubes??? Ive been exploring for them and keeping an eye out in camp but they just arent showing up

WechaMings

Oct 13, 2019
Anyone know where to find potion ingredients, especially the green slime cubes??? Ive been exploring for them and keeping an eye out in camp but they just arent showing up
Keep exploring the forest, it's very random, but each slime gives you 4 cubes at least.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes