4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That's odd. Did u go to her in the afternoon? coz she'll only accept the tools in the afternoon
hmm. that might be it... but... i ended up spending too many days on failing to unlock her quest. so i gotta wait for the next loop.
For some reason it's not happening to me even though I made sure my camera is low batery, it would always make MC resist the curse
It isn't through the curse. it is through brewing a transformation potion. drinking it, and choosing werewolf.

Reactions: Juraj_SVK

NoNeedForThat

Jan 16, 2018
In the previous build I completed quest 3 but now it's not there anymore. I have the captain's location and that's it.

Kriegher

Aug 4, 2020
Why in the game files there is in the xxx folder a folder called veronica and inside there are strange images such as hands, dolls and (I think) Rem from how not to summon a demon lord?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
thanks. huh. that is weird. once i got the tools the girl in question STOPPED being clickable.

I did that in an older version. but now the quest disappeared. but I still have the results of it (captain and camera).
is it possible to reset that quest?
>Not clickable. Try doing it in the afternoon on day 1-5. It's a small typo that caused it.
>Quest 3. Not fully developed. You can't complete it yet. It's mostly just there to introduce people to the fact you can upgrade your camera.

U guys know how I can get one of Penelope's images? Idk where I missed it, but it appears that one is missing for me. (see the image below) View attachment 2627757
When asking Penelope for Favors and clicking on going nude, you can either get the one where she's lying in the pond or a different one. Just ask her for a few more favors till you get it.

In the previous build I completed quest 3 but now it's not there anymore. I have the captain's location and that's it.
It's not fully developed. You can't complete it yet. It's mostly just there to introduce people to the fact you can upgrade your camera.

quit_warawara

May 25, 2018
It isn't through the curse. it is through brewing a transformation potion. drinking it, and choosing werewolf.
[/QUOTE]

Where do I get the recipe for the potion

Reactions: hurry69

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
great game, glad to see it continue to grow.

im having some trouble getting the werewolf h-scenes and finding out what need to do after compilating the 3 girls clean up quests. Im complexly lost on were or what to do or get. I still need to save the chained woman use the runes, get the chest key and get both emma and penelope past close friend and get amber past friend, any idea what to do?
thanks

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Where can i create potions? I got some recipes but dunno how to make em.
Visit your desk inside your cabin, then click the mortal and pestle.

great game, glad to see it continue to grow.

im having some trouble getting the werewolf h-scenes and finding out what need to do after compilating the 3 girls clean up quests. Im complexly lost on were or what to do or get. I still need to save the chained woman use the runes, get the chest key and get both emma and penelope past close friend and get amber past friend, any idea what to do?
thanks
To continue the social stories of the girls, simply keep working with them. The story continues even after the place has been cleaned up.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes