• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find the berries for the black sugar? Ive looked everywhere and found 0.
Hi there Dude, you can find the berries in two ways.
1. Go explore and look for potion ingredients
2. Visit the Archery range every day. There's a random chance the bush in the background will have berries in it.

Reactions: Triskey

FrenchSaboteur

Mar 2, 2021
Greetings, question for dev, really enjoyed your 2 previous games, but i want to know(if you don't want to spoiler your plans or future content just say no), you will help counsellor and personal assistant with cleaning lake and spa or other girls? and will be the scenes animated?(really curious)

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Greetings, question for dev, really enjoyed your 2 previous games, but i want to know(if you don't want to spoiler your plans or future content just say no), you will help counsellor and personal assistant with cleaning lake and spa or other girls? and will be the scenes animated?(really curious)
Hi there, thank you for your questions and the kind words.
The lake can (probably) be cleaned up in the next update (working on it now). The spa will be a bit later.

As for animations, I'm still on the fence about it.
Animations don't always mix well with text and vise versa. On top of that, my animator for Paprika Trainer can no longer receive WISE or Paypal payments, so commissioning him has become more difficult.

For now I can't really say anything on that.

FrenchSaboteur

Mar 2, 2021
Hi there, thank you for your questions and the kind words.
The lake can (probably) be cleaned up in the next update (working on it now). The spa will be a bit later.

As for animations, I'm still on the fence about it.
Animations don't always mix well with text and vise versa. On top of that, my animator for Paprika Trainer can no longer receive WISE or Paypal payments, so commissioning him has become more difficult.

For now I can't really say anything on that.
Thanks for that, and as for paying problems( i guess where animator from and i just proposing a solution) you could try a QIWI or Contact, if they are still working

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
I played the latest update, with the emma content it does not give me the countdown timer to fuck her as a werewolf? is there something that i am missing or is this just and issue in the current version?

Veriois

Sep 25, 2021
anyone know where scarlet is cant find her even though I've scoured the entire map looking for her?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.5.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 162 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes