4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
So what do i do for the archery range investigation quest thing? I found mask and lockpicks but im stuck

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Anyone know where the key for the chest is? Or what the password for the shop at night is? May have locked myself out of the main quest as katie is still "sick" & won't show up anymore, so i can't get candy bars.
If you've passed Kathy's line, you can't get into the shop anymore. I too, passed Cathy's before I was done with the shop and couldn't get past Scarlet's branch. It's a replay.
Oh that's a very good point! Okay, I'll get that fixed in the next update. For now the easiest thing you can do is:

1. Open the developer console by pressing Shift+O
2. Type in:

giftChocolate = 5

3. Press enter. This will set your candy bar amount to 5.
Then just press escape to exit the dev menu. Thank you for reporting this.

So what do i do for the archery range investigation quest thing? I found mask and lockpicks but im stuck
If I recall correctly you have to find the lockpicks, the mask and then do a random explore in the forest to find the thief comic book. That should be all three items you need to progress the quest. Let me know if that doesn't work.

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
So i think i broke my game cos to progress i need access to shop, but katie is gone from the camp

latrop16

May 12, 2018
This a PDF walkthrough for v0.0.3.1. Since there seem to be official walkthroughs available through Patreon (I think?), this one probably won't be updated any further -- it doesn't include newer content, and some of the older content it covers has probably changed a bit.

Current to: v0.0.3.1 (which is not the latest game update).
If it's the case. Does anyone has the latest Walkthrough from patreon?

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
for penelope, u gotta pick her book from the lake (i picked it in the afternoon, idk if its is time related) and give it to her
I'm pretty sure this book doesn't exist for me, do I need to trigger some event? The only journal event I have is to speak to scarlet, who also does not appear to exist any more.

edit: cleaning up the lake found the book, now the only photo i need is the "other" 7th photo.

Last edited:

TBCheese

Sep 30, 2017
how do we get these two images?
Talk to the girl in one of the cabins at noon for the quest to get the second.

You get the picture of the black haired girl by drilling a hole at the back of the restroom building at the entrance. The other one, no idea. I also cant seem to get the new pic of Penelope.
Finish working at the shop a few times to clean the lake. Then go back and find the book she wants.

Reactions: Keyra

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.6.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 154 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Memer120233

Nov 5, 2018
Welp .. not worth playing as the dev managed to put a soft-lock into the game. Hopefully the next update comes out soon.

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
After I gave the Black Sugar Potion to all of the girls you can interact with, I can no longer see the recipes for any potion that I had before or gained after. Also Quest 3 does not update after I upgrade my camera the second time. Does anyone else have this problem?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
After I gave the Black Sugar Potion to all of the girls you can interact with, I can no longer see the recipes for any potion that I had before or gained after. Also Quest 3 does not update after I upgrade my camera the second time. Does anyone else have this problem?
The potions no longer appearing is a bug having to do with the fact that you can keep clicking the arrows left and right endlessly. There's going to be a fix for it in the next update. Thanks for reporting!

Welp .. not worth playing as the dev managed to put a soft-lock into the game. Hopefully the next update comes out soon.
It's planned for later this month together with the Halloween update. (y)

Reactions: stormtiger

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What the fuck is the purpose of drilling the hole in the restroom and the shower? There is NEVER anyone in there ever! It's always fucking empty!

By now I just wish someone put up a fucking photo unlock the grind in this game is excruciating!

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
What the fuck is the purpose of drilling the hole in the restroom and the shower? There is NEVER anyone in there ever! It's always fucking empty!

By now I just wish someone put up a fucking photo unlock the grind in this game is excruciating!
Hi there molitar,

Both of these images can be unlocked by visiting the restroom and the shower at noon rather than in the morning.
The game is designed to have little to no grind. Where are you getting stuck? I might be able to help.

Reactions: Leks Darkmind
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes