4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there molitar,

Both of these images can be unlocked by visiting the restroom and the shower at noon rather than in the morning.
The game is designed to have little to no grind. Where are you getting stuck? I might be able to help.
For one I can't find Scarlet at all to talk to her to continue the one quest. I'm waiting for next month so I can give the shovel to the one girl as I just recently found it.

Finally got shower scene to trigger.. I had to go at afternoon peek, nothing.. hit time button.. peek again and she was in there. Not sure why it took me doing that to get it to trigger but finally go the shower scene.

Screenshot_7.jpg
Screenshot_8.jpg

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Quest Bugs:

Max upgraded camera but still getting message for 10 photos

See-Through potion bug speaking to clinic nurse she is not nude when speaking to her.
See-Through potion bug when socializing at dinner the girls are not nude.

Here is my Save as I am unable to complete quest 1 and 3 now. I finally found the scene with the restroom.
Key is impossible to see even using walkthrough as you have to perfect put pointer on neck for it to highlight that is dumb it should be seen immediately when using camera.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I need to rescue Tess. For that I need:
1. lawnmower engine. (I found that at the storage near the pool. choose sabotage and you get a pic with Lola)
2. a power source. (just steal battery from bus when it drops off new arrivals next)
3. bigass dildo (at night sneak out and go to shop. costs 80 tokens)

where do I find the dildo? I looked everywhere
edit: found it. added where you can find each item.

where do I find the power source?
on days where bus drops off new arrivals, you go to gate and choose to steal the battery

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2023
We could use a good walkthrough, the current one with version 0.3 is a bit outdated, and to difficult to follow too. I played this game a long time, but got stuck halfway.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
\\\ Feedback ///

Hi there F95. A lot of love and effort went into this last update and I'm curious to hear your opinion on it.
  • What are your thoughts on the story?
  • What content would you like to see more of?
  • Are there elements that you think should be more polished?
  • What direction should we take going into 2024?
Having feedback like this will greatly help me in making the game the best it can be. Thank you in advance.

-Ex

criv

Aug 17, 2017
Alright, I liked this but I give up, no idea how to unlock that store, I got the chocolate from Penelope but I can't get my own and by following the comments here, it seems I can get chocolated with a command but the command did not work for me.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes