4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
1699481293223.png

How do you get the 1st picture of the others gallery it's telling me that I can unlock it the first day of the camp, I got no clue what I'm missing, also the 3rd pic is telling me that I need to find the locked chest wich I did(near the green bunny)but I could only click once on it telling me that it's locked, now my mouse recognize the chest but don't want to interract with it anymore ?

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with my Cheat Mod :

Camp Mourning Wood 0.0.10.3 :
/ (143 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

I added some features in my cheat mod like money, stats, items, potions, etc. but since I didn't play the full game I don't know if their are some others features that can be added so if you have some ideas don't hesitate to ask me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

Geegee112

May 25, 2021
View attachment 3071135

How do you get the 1st picture of the others gallery it's telling me that I can unlock it the first day of the camp, I got no clue what I'm missing, also the 3rd pic is telling me that I need to find the locked chest wich I did(near the green bunny)but I could only click once on it telling me that it's locked, now my mouse recognize the chest but don't want to interract with it anymore ?
How did you get the glory hole scene?!!?

I've been asking for rumors for multiple MONTHS, literally 30 days in a row. The store is closed and requires a password. I've literally completed everything else.

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022

I've been asking for rumors for multiple MONTHS, literally 30 days in a row. The store is closed and requires a password. I've literally completed everything else.
Work during Noon with Kate to clean up around there then after it's all clean listen for a rumor then go there at night

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.7.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 161 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: mrastickman

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018

Hi there Geegee, thank you for reporting this.
Would you mind sharing your save file with me so I can have a look?
You are suppose to get the rumor right away in which the campers say:
"Nobody knows the password." After that, the player can revisit the shop at night and threaten to kick the door down.

Dehok177

Jun 5, 2020
Completed all girls quests and got all photos but below except these 2 missing from Penelope. Any ideas?
1701230132159.png

Dehok177

Jun 5, 2020
Hiya, visit Penelope, go for Favors and then Pose Nude 1 and 2.
Thank you dev and love the game! Currently at 100% completion (as of 0.0.76). I do want to add a couple suggestions:
-When a poison mushroom is collected, gather 2 at a time instead of 1 (this is the slowest gathering ingredient by far as it's used in almost all recipes)
-Exploring/cleaning up areas with girls takes 3/4 of the day, would be nice as others have said to make either or both only take half day so you can pursue a different activity. Went through 3 or 4 full months to get everything
-Once a potion has been created once, a single click to grab all the ingredients would be great if bulk making (specifically the black sugar potion in the beginning)

Last edited:
Reactions: Exiscoming

Edivdrone

Jan 8, 2023
Is the dick shaped ingredient (required for the enhancement potion) actually implemented and RNG is horrid, or is it somehow missing? The developer code to get potion ingredients does not grant that ingredient.

Edit: NVM. If anyone else has this question, you need to wait until a story flag prompts a rumor that tells you where to find them, at which point you may search for potion components in caves, or in the clearing.

Last edited:

Dehok177

Jun 5, 2020
Is the dick shaped ingredient (required for the enhancement potion) actually implemented and RNG is horrid, or is it somehow missing? The developer code to get potion ingredients does not grant that ingredient.
Explore > search for potion ingredients > Mountain area. 1/3 chance they show up

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
QUEST 3 YO HO HO IS STILL BROKEN IT DOES NOT SHOW COMPLETED WHEN IT IS COMPLETED!

Also can not click on girl to speak to her north of the pool. Has a speak icon but can't click on her!

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes